This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 60 - Nov 7th

Congratulations to Lola2Ace! She won the Remembrance Charm Pack by Brannon and Patek! Loved her Jenny moment!

This week I toasting to all the half finished and mostly undone projects sitting in my house after a holiday. Any holiday. We are celebrating by giving away a Pungkin Peers Charm pack by Studio E Fabrics

This year I have 3 banners that I bought materials for that sit uncut painted or sewn on the floor of my sewing room. They sit on top of a stack of other unfinished projects from throughout the year *cough* years *cough* So how about you any regrets of unfinished projects at your house? Tell me tell me and you could win a fantastically fun charm pack for your projects, or for later, maybe, if you get around to it. hmm.
    To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Re: Week 60 - Nov 7th

Congratulations Lola!!
    I have so many unfinished projects that it's pathetic. Knitting, crochet, leather, and now quilts. In quilting I have fabric for a 2 hour purse I've never even started. I have three quilts started, a tote, a sewing machine thread catcher,tool holder thing?? And two wall hangings. But I just got started quilting give me time I'll have more later. LOL
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

Congrats to Lola!!

I have a quilt kit of embroidered squares with pansies on them that I bought at a yard sale near my Mom's house when I was taking care of her before she passed away. I worked on the embroidery while she slept. She gave me the money to buy the backing which I keep with the uncompleted quilt, It was really the only time that we ever talked quilting. She was not into sewing but she knew how important it was to me. For some reason I can not stick with it for any length of time. It has been 15 years but I know someday I will complete it. Maybe this winter I should just go for it!
      Patti
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

Well, I have A LOT of quilt tops that need to be quilted, you know how that is! I also have loads of quilt kits sitting on a shelf, unopened, I'm a real sucker for those! And I have a knitted tank top that I stopped when I got to the section where you form the shoulders. That one's a real shame as the yarn is very nice and very expensive, came from Europe. If I win, I promise to make something and finish it. I swear! Haha
        See what I'm sewing at http://disfordovey.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations Lola!

I also have many projects in various states of unfinished. I am determined to get some of them done in the next few months. We shall see.
          Shelia

Comment

Congrats Lola.

Well where do I start with unfinished projects...I have about 6 quilts that need the binding put on them and then they are finished. I have two quilt club quilts one from February and one from May to finish. Oh yea and then the block of the months from Joann's. I started buying them in 1996 and then bought two from each year after that until 2001. I have completed up to June of 1996. That's just a few of the unfiinished projects.

Happy Quiliting Everyone.
            Lynne Leavell

Comment

2 unfinished quilts hanging on chairs, and one top lying in a heap by my sewing machine. <G>

Comment

Oh, this is like stepping into the confessional booth. Lots of UFOs, but one stands out. I started a baby quilt for out first grandchild. He arrived early and the quilt was put aside. Then Mommy wanted a larger quilt, so more delays. I am now quilting it and hope to finish soon. The baby is now three, but I will finish soon. After all, I do not think it will look good in a college dorm, so I need to finish soon.

Comment

I'm too embarrassed to say how many UFO's I have. Actually I don't even know any more. Every year I have a great resolution to finish many, but what usually happens is that I need ONE more thing to finish a project, and then when I go to buy it, I end up with 2 or 3 more pieces of fabric, skeins of yarn, strands of beads, etc., etc., etc., so instead of crossing one thing off, I add 2 more. The most embarrassing is a crewel bell pull I started when I was in the hospital having my daughter (who is 39 now!) I got nearly to the end, and the colors I had left weren't going to be the right colors, so it got put away. I don't even like it any more.
                  Ruth Ann in MA

Comment

Like the others so many unfinished projects.......where to start who knows. Did start the cutest quilted handbag this weekend, just about finished it got about hour left before it done. hoping to finish it before the weekend. LOL I always have good intentions on finishing but somrthing else always comes up.

Comment

Lucky Lola! Congratulations!

I have more UFOs than I care to mention. However, the other day in attempting to sort my fabric, I found a Christmas table runner (unfinished, of course) that I started eight years ago. I had to stare at it a minute to even recall that I had actually made it Anyway, it will be done for this year's celebration. It will. It will. It will....

Comment

I have only had this passion for quilting for just over a year! In that time I have one rag quilt still to be completed, fabric for about 5 more rag quilts, one fall wall hanging, one started french braid quilt, and two tote bags half done. I went into a quilt shop one day and asked what a BOM was. Well needless to say I walked out signed up for three of them. How was I to know I wouldn't religiously sit down and do them every month? So I have 8 months worth of unfinished BOM's. lol 10 kits to make wall hangings. Two quilt kids I just had to have. 4 or 5 embroidery quilted kits to start. And many other patterns I purchased for someday. And that's just the quilting projects. I also used to be passionate about painting so I have have boxes and boxes of wood items that never got painted. I also have a bunch of watercolours that haven't been completed. I don't even know if I remember how to finish them. lol But you know I never find myself being bored! Never ever even comes to mind! And I figure if I don't finish any of these things before I die my daughter can do what she wants with them. Someday they will be considered vintage. lol I figure I have enough projects to last me well into my hundreds. lol That's at least 50 more years!!!! I have lots of time! lol
                        Pinky

Comment

I am just getting back into quilting after a 20 year "hiatus." I got brave and dug out some UFOs: a log cabin twin size quilt top, a queen Dresden plate quilt top, an appliqued floral quilt top and many, many unfinished cross stitch projects. I am afraid to dig any further into the closet because I know there are more projects there lurking!

Comment

Well I'm definitely not going to win this give-away. I only have 2 UFOs -- one is a table runner that will be a Chirstmas present this year (and all I have left on that is the binding) and the other is a quilt that I'm making for my sister's birthday next year. That's definitely a work in progress as I onlly have 7 or 8 square completed and the block is a little more complicated than what I'm used to, but I enjoy a challenge.

Comment

i have UFO's too! My news years resolution each year is to get a couple done
                              Patrice

Comment

Working...
                              X