X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 9- Money, Money, Money

Originally posted by scrapperdeb
    Hi! I'm new to the Forum as of tonight! And this is the perfect question for me to answer for my first weekly giveaway. Because....drum roll please....I splurged and just bought a new Bernina sewing machine after using a $45 yard sale one I purchased about 10 years ago. So, I don't feel that I've gone overboard at all. It was definitely a treat to myself, and I'm loving it!! I think I will enjoy this forum. Thanks!
    What a great splurge! You definitely earned it after using the last sewing machine. This is a great board, everyone is so friendly and helpful. Welcome!!
    Niki

Comment

As a beginning quilter, I am willing to splurge on good fabric. The advise from my Mom was to get good fabric! So I am willing to spend a little more and have a nice quilt that will last generations! I am also looking for quilting tools, so I'm not sure if any spending I am doing is splurging or just good shopping..... I am so excited about the give away and the deal of the day, I'm thinking they will help me support a quilting habit that is sure to develop!

Comment

Definately good fabric and lots of different cutting tools. Sometimes I think I'm going to own every ruler know to man

Comment

Originally posted by rougealar
          Definately good fabric and lots of different cutting tools. Sometimes I think I'm going to own every ruler know to man
          Love it!

edgesmom has a good point too, splurging or good spending... hmm....

Personally I love to buy fat quarters! Splurging for me is on precuts and full yards!
          To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Working...
          X