This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 8-Stash attack!

How does Friday sneak up on me so fast?!

This week's winner is MaryonLakePulaski! Congratulations! I know you're going to love the Sultry Charm Pack! As soon as I get your mailing info, it will be on it's way to you! Thanks to everyone else who shared your input on binding with us last week!

This week, pictures are REQUIRED. dun, dun, dun!!!! Don't be afraid ladies! I want to see your stash! No matter how big or how small, I just love a good stash. See... look at my little stash...

Okay, so.... I don't have a stash... And I might have snagged this amazing stash picture from right HERE.
    ops: It's pathetic I know! The point is, fabric is awesome and pictures of it are even awesome-r. So let's share!
    If you're like me and don't have a stash, just Google "fabric stash" and browse some of the amazing pictures and come back and share with us where you found them! Good luck ladies, the prize for this week is 1 Mary Engelbreit- Recipe for Friendship Charm Pack.

Let the stash sharing begin!

Re: Week 8-Stash attack!

So, a picture of my stash would not be anything anyone would want to see, but I have a picture of a pile of fabric that inspires me![attachment=0:z36bccjo]fabric stash.jpg[/attachment:z36bccjo]

Comment

[attachment=0:2blvh6d0]Fabric_Closet.jpg[/attachment:2blvh6d0]
      It's a mess but here it is! Mostly older stuff that can use a boost with new.

Comment

Here's a picture of HALF of my stash - at least half of the quilting fabric. I'm also a rug hooker so I have a huge stash of wool fabrics too. I WALLOW in fabrics! LOL

Comment

Here is a fabric stash I would like to have. It is so neatly organized too. If finally empty out some of my idea books for scrapbooking I could put my fabric like she has it displayed.
          Niki

Comment

Wow!! You ladies are impressive!! I am so jealous of your stashes....they are great!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Keep those pictures coming!!

Comment

These are all so great!! Seriously, keep 'em coming ladies!

Comment

First of all, what a great website! Second, this is soooo embarrassing. ops: Somehow my stash didn't look all that bad to me until I took a pic of it. :? Oh well. Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by kwilter99
                  First of all, what a great website! Second, this is soooo embarrassing. ops: Somehow my stash didn't look all that bad to me until I took a pic of it. :? Oh well. Have a great day!

heheheeh!! It's so true!! I always think I am all organized until I see "it" through another perspective (photos) I SO understand! And hey, at least you have a stash...and a good one at that!!!

Comment

I am brand new to quilting!
                    And I can't get enough quilting magazines, books and websites.
                    I found your site yesterday and watched your tutorials all afternoon.

So as I've been reading and picking up the lingo I realized that I NEEDED a STASH!
                    And I selected 34 Fat Quarters that inspired me. So here is my stash.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stNoelle
                      I am brand new to quilting!
                      And I can't get enough quilting magazines, books and websites.
                      I found your site yesterday and watched your tutorials all afternoon.

So as I've been reading and picking up the lingo I realized that I NEEDED a STASH!
                      And I selected 34 Fat Quarters that inspired me. So here is my stash.

Wow I love how you put that! I desperately need to build my stash I love finding fabrics that inspire me!
                      Good for you! And happy new stash!
                      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

This is what I wish my stash looked like. it isn't easy to photogragh my stash because it is tucked in any little space I can find in my small sewing room, along with two sewing machines, a cutting table, TV, Big Board ironing board and countless other "stuff"!!

Comment

Here is a picture of part of my stash

Comment

Nice stash dakotacityquilter!! Your stash is quite a bit like mine.....mixed in with a few other hobbies I have!!
                            Thanks for sharing!

I just love having a peak into each others lives! Its fun to know you aren't alone in your obsession!!

Comment

I will get a photo posted later tonight.....I haven't been in my sewing area this week so I haven't had a chance....
                              Michele

Comment

Working...
                              X