Log Cabin Quilt-Along Spring 2009!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Log Cabin Quilt-Along Spring 2009!

THAT is GORGEOUS and of course your son is in love with it .. look at all that work, that love, that color.. a guy would have to be dead not to love that quilt. Good for you .. and how clever to use courthouse steps and log cabins that way - really adds interest and - as we say in the quilting world - MOVEMENT !!
    I'd give you a gold star and an A for that one. Keepup the good work, and keep on withthat enthusiasm .. heart like that is infectious and some other person with little experience will be encouraged to just step on out ..lucky son.
    If you can't see it riding by on a fast horse - it ain't there.

Comment

Hurray tilelady!!! Your the first to really finish!!! You should win a prize I'l have to see about that hmm...

I was just getting ready to pull mine out today! It must be log cabin time right now! Anyone else have one to show off?
      To stitch or not to stitch... There is no question.

Comment

Am I missing something? I would like to see the photos of the log cabin quilt along blocks. Especially those who have finished quilts. Where to look? Can anyone post a link? Thank you and congratulations to those who have finished. I think I'd like to go back and work on these too!
        Piecing on Bernina 820
        Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
        My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Comment

Ok forget it...I did find some photos in the flicker group that Natalie posted. Thank you. I guess what I can't see is the attachments. I see the attachment codes, but no attachments. I'm new here (as you can probably guess from the post count), but I did go back through my settings/forum settings to make sure that everything is enabled. What am I still doing wrong? TIA for any help you can give!
          Piecing on Bernina 820
          Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
          My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Comment

I know that when the forum was moved over, some of the pictures didn't make it. I used to be able to see the pictures in this stream but now I can't so I suspect that's what's happened. We need YSGLCG to work his magic
            Quilting through the dull times
            northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
            X