WIP - January 24-30, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - January 24-30, 2020

Sewing related - I have sewn on half of 1st border on dis 9p and have decided in skinny 2nd border and found fabric for outer border.

I need to attach the bindings on 2 quilts and labels on 3 VQC quilts for 1st Monday in February.

There's a strong chance I am going to a LQS big sale, an hour away. Add a visit to friends at same time. I will see if I can schedule on a day free of appts.

What are you working on? Are you stuck on a project? Need inspiration or a kick in the pants to get going?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Re: WIP - January 24-30, 2020

Big week. I finished Wolf Abstractions Moonlight and posted the picture in Show and Tell, purchased the Make the Cut pattern by GnomeAngel for the upcoming sewalong (it is so my kind of pattern), recolored the Solstice Spring pattern by Bryan House to work with my batik fabric selections and cut the first block design of that pattern. Here is my recolored design
    SolsticeSpring.jpg
    Here is the first block design cut and assembled 100_5406.jpg
    I have also got the quilt sandwich assembled for my next quilt Water Lily Park. I am currently stabilizing it with my walking foot. I plan on attempting some simple modest thread painting.
    Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

Re: WIP - January 24-30, 2020

Here's a picture of the disappearing 9 patch top I finished this week.
      image.jpg image.jpg

Also first crack at hexagons using M* ruler QAYG. I want a handsewing project when I am sitting at DH appts and when visiting mom. A no rush project. image.jpg

Also loot from my road trip with GF. image.jpg. Middle fabric was from VV.

image.jpg

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
      X