Heads up In Jan 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads up In Jan 2020

There are a couple of Groups that are pretty lazy around here and I've got a couple ideas I hope you all might like.
    1. Shop the Stash First: Jan 2020 I will be posting a great little project to help you get to work on Reducing your Stash... Just think of something in 2 colors--something really, really dark and really, really light.. stop in and join the group

2. And how many of you have dusted off that Vintage machine this season... Give the ol gal a work out and put a few miles on her with a project ... come by and show us what you made, challenge the rest of us with your project...keep it simple tho.. Jan 2020: My challenge will be a table runner.. Share your tips and tricks and photos of your Majestic Ol' Lady/Ladies. (machine/s).

3. You can Combine the 2 groups, but post your accomplishments in both!! Let's get the groups woke up and alive in 2020..
    Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
    :icon_wave:

Re: Heads up In Jan 2020

Sounds good to me.
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Judy,
      This is fantastic. I'm in for both. I'm always in to reduce this stash of mine.

I will take advantage of trying out my new-to-me vintage machine. Yeah.

Thanks for getting this going.

Suzanne

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

Sounds like fun! Off to join the Shop your stash group. I had missed that one, but I definitely try to sew from my stash when possible.
        sigpicIf you can't see the mistake from the back of a galloping horse, nobody is going to notice it.

Comment

This is a great idea. I don't have a vintage machine, but I'm pretty much vintage.
          Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
          ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I don´t have a big stash but I like the ideas of the two groups I will sing up

Comment

I don't have much stash for quilting but I do have a Featherweight sewing machine, so I'm in.

Comment

Working...
              X