Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIP - 1/11/17 - The Rules of Quilting

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
    Anita, sometimes I think it helps to have more than one project going at a time. If you get bored with one you have another one ready to work on.
    I'm the same way, always 2 or 3 in various stages of progress and ten more in the imagination. When I'm working on clothing and costumes it's even crazier because I try to streamline by stages in production ;-)

Comment

Different projects going on at different steps, that is also my strategy. Actually, there is right now kind of excess accumulation of tops-waiting-to-be-quilted. I put my big girl panties and basted two this afternoon.

Comment

I always have several things going and several more in the thinking about stage! I had a couple friends over for lunch and then we played on the long arm. Had them quilt on muslin first then put potato fabric on, so that they can make potato bags from r the microwave. They will have a tangible item with their first efforts and a reminder of the fun we had todayof course, I had to clean house and the sewing room before they arrived, so now my space looks bigger!

Can't decide
        On what I want to work on next.
        Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

And before I set my machine to quilting mode I threw in an improvised bag, made from scraps left from sewing cushions.

Comment

Working...
          X