Caught Ya! - new BOM for 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught Ya! - new BOM for 2017

FatCat Patterns offers a free Block of the Month each year.
    This year she is honoring her and her hubby's love of fishing. http://www.fatcatpatterns.com/bom1.html
    Blocks will be offered on the first of each month - two blocks each month, with the last set being offered on Jan 1, 2018.
    CaughtYa300.jpg

Re: Caught Ya! - new BOM for 2017

That is super cute. Wish I had someone to make it for. But I have committed to enough to get me through this year.
    Karen
    Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

I love it. Karen I'm like you. I could do it for my husband but I too have a lot already committed for this year.

Comment

I don't know anyone that fishes, but I would totally make that!
        🌺 Lorie

Comment

Thanks so much!

Cute applique designs. I have a couple of fishing guys (DH and DS) in my life so these are great.

Comment

Oh my!! This is perfect for my oldest son!!! I'm in!!!
            Thanks for posting !!!
            Happy Quilting!

Comment

This is so cute! Just wish I was better at appliqué. Guess I need to practice more!!
              Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Now that's a quilt to refer to when someone asks for ideas for a man's quilt. I can see it hanging in a bait & tackle shop that a friend of Steve's owns!

Comment

Thanks, not sure that I will get it done but what can it hurt to save the pattern for another time.

Comment

Originally posted by Judy, USMC View Post
                    Now that's a quilt to refer to when someone asks for ideas for a man's quilt. I can see it hanging in a bait & tackle shop that a friend of Steve's owns!
                    Exactly, I thought how many people seem to have trouble finding a good man's quilt. Of course this one is for a fisherMAN (or woman).

Comment

I'm planning to download this as it comes out, but I'm probably going to use just a few of the blocks in a "Hunting and Fishing" sampler style quilt for my (adult) son. I know that somewhere in the stash is a deer panel (or large print - it's been a few years). At any rate, it's not on the list until I find the darn fabric!

But I love the lures and they will be perfect to go in this 'guy quilt' when I get around to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X