Purple Quilt Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Quilt Tree

Is anyone interested in participating in a purple quilt tree? You give two 6" squares of purple cotton fabric to 5 people, one on the list and 4 of your friends and then add your name to the bottom of the list. Kind of like the old chain letters, but I promise, you will not have bad luck if you break the chain! LOL If you are interested, just send me a private message and I'll give you more info. I'm trying to find 4 people to pass this on to. I'd be happy to send more if there are more than 4 people interested. The more, the merrier!

I love purple and it will be fun to see where all the squares come from!

CyndyK

Re: Purple Quilt Tree

This is the same thing as a chain letter.

From the USPS - "There's at least one problem with chain letters. They're illegal if they request money or other items of value and promise a substantial return to the participants. Chain letters are a form of gambling, and sending them through the mail (or delivering them in person or by computer, but mailing money to participate) violates Title 18, United States Code, Section 1302, the Postal Lottery Statute. (Chain letters that ask for items of minor value, like picture postcards or recipes, may be mailed, since such items are not things of value within the meaning of the law.) "

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/i...inLetters.aspx
    K is for Karen 😊​..................
    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
    T - is it TRUE?
    H - is it HELPFUL?
    I - is it INSPIRING?
    N - is it NECESSARY?
    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Re: Purple Quilt Tree

Whoops, sorry! I really didn't think this would be illegal. Two 6" squares cost about 60 cents, but perhaps the government would consider this more than minor value. I don't want to upset Uncle Sam!

Comment

Working...
      X