Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Originally posted by buckeyequilter View Post
    I'm going to go help with the moving....actually I'm just going to drink my booze and watch the mayhem.
    Haha Shirley.......just make sure you sit off to the side. We don't want to trip over you while we are carrying all those boxes to our bus........I'm mean Sandy's moving truck.
    "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
    Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Shirley and I will be I charge of sippy cups.......and for the brave ones, straws, LMBO! We'll also have Score Cards!
      What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

Okay if Carrie and Shirley are going to have sippy cups....who is going to help carry boxes out of Sandy's house to put on the bus? She is only going to be gone for a few days...........we have to hurry!
        "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
          Okay if Carrie and Shirley are going to have sippy cups....who is going to help carry boxes out of Sandy's house to put on the bus? She is only going to be gone for a few days...........we have to hurry!
          Yes, we had better get on it! I'll gas up the bus and be by to pick everyone up so we can raid -- I mean pack -- Sandy's stash & quilting goodies while she's on the retreat. Dibs on the Singers, people.

Amy, come back, hon.
          Everyone else -- there's a lot of ribbing and an ongoing conversation on this thread -- some folks have been hanging out with each other on this thread for months. Newbies to the thread are *very welcome* to join in the fun, but it is a busy thread, impossible for anyone to reply to everyone's posts every day, and you must be prepared for some good-natured, cheerful, teasing, and some mock rivalry. We love each other, like siblings, and you know how siblings tease each other? It's a bit like that. If you want an explanation of some in-joke or other, just ask nicely. We will be glad to catch you up on the running gags and welcome you to the Nutty Acres gang.

Comment

I'll need a sippy cup please. Can I have the treadle pretty pretty please? I'll help carry everything else to the bus!
            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
            Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
              Sounds like it will be just you, me, and Claire to split the loot! Woohoo...more for us.
              (as Carrie stumbles around saying "I not drunk occifer.."..)

Originally posted by Claire OneStitchAtATime View Post
              Yes, we had better get on it! I'll gas up the bus and be by to pick everyone up so we can raid -- I mean pack -- Sandy's stash & quilting goodies while she's on the retreat. Dibs on the Singers, people.

I've changed my mind about sitting next to you on the bus.
              I'm bringing my truck and trailer...

muahaha.gif
              Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Claire OneStitchAtATime View Post
                I sure Sandy will appreciate all of our hard work........don't you.

Comment

FYI- http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/gen...like-eggs.html
                  Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
                    I'll need a sippy cup please. Can I have the treadle pretty pretty please? I'll help carry everything else to the bus!
                    You can have the treadle. I'd like something portable to take to classes and retreats. (Sandy, who needs enemies when you have friends like us?)

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                      Hey, I got 67/100 today !!!! So if average (aka normal) is 50 I am ahead of the game. Sandy, study hard these are tough questions. ROTFLMBO
                      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                      Aesop

Comment

Please, Amy, do not leave us....it just wouldn't be the same without you.
                        No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
                        Aesop

Comment

Umm wow leave for a day and the world crashes in. All are welcome here we are a bit nuts but that is why we like it. Its supposed to be fun and lighthearted and a place to leave our cares at the door and have a good giggle. Who doesn't need a good giggle now and again.
                          Amy your one of the hearts of this pack of nutty crazy squirrels that happen to quilt and who have a strange fixation on buses and now fireman and you have supported us thru thick and thin. Please don't leave us! It just would not be the same.
                          Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Comment

To begin with, you have no idea how special those charity quilts are, and who, and what they represent. So good for you doing charity work, but do not begin to compare the reasoning, behind our PICU quilts, and group. You know NOTHING about this particular group, or why they do what they do.
                            Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping to work on my mystery quilt tomorrow. I need to make a few HSTs so I will have enough for thirty blocks. Other WIPs are my Random Ohio Stars and a string top that needs to be sandwiched and quilted. I'm still thinking about the backing for the string quilt, so that one will wait until I make a decision. Looking forward to getting a chance to sew.
                              Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie J View Post
                                Shirley and I will be I charge of sippy cups.......and for the brave ones, straws, LMBO! We'll also have Score Cards!

Sippy cups......I'll be chuggin' right straight from the bottle.
                                Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                                I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                                X