Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
    ????...

**falls over backward rushing to remove afore mentioned booby traps, rolls out huge welcome mat and puts cookies in the oven to bake.....**
    Sending a fireman to Leah so she doesn't have to sleep alone . . .
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

How intensive is that memory testing, Fran? Is it something I should be studying for?

Comment

Have a grate trip EVERYONE..

I can't belive this stuff happens, but I SEE that it does and that there's NO ONE that seems to concerned.
        We'll I'm done. Guess going on that retreat would have been a bad idea after all.

....Bee
        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

And, blocked. Please don't post in here again.
          sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
            Sending a fireman to Leah so she doesn't have to sleep alone . . .
            Darn girl, that brought tears to my eyes. What I wouldn't give to fight over covers and hear snoring again...

*sniff sniff*
            Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Leah, I'm going to leave you worrying about "booby traps" and "man traps, muahahaha! I'd concentrate on the apple butter! Wink, Wink!
              CathyF, no, no helmets involved and that's all I'm gonna say, y'all will just have to wait, neener, nanner, neener, nanner.
              Pam, SERIOUSLY, y'all have YET to receive BLUE BELL..............oh GF, I am so sorry, as I scrape every delicious drop out of the bowl. Thinkin' of ya, ROFL! And I like the idea of helping Miss Sandy out Nutty Acres style, LMBO! Ebbil woman you!
              Bee, It's all good, seriously, all of us here genuinely appreciate everyone's work, truly, your's is no exception and your voice is being heard. What you do, as well as many others, sets a fine example for us all. Just relax and join in the fun. No harm no foul, now, on with the crazy fun stuff, we want you to enjoy and join in.
              Sylvia, love the quilt, no lazy to it, as mentioned, it's a gift of the heart.
              Sandy, LOVE your BYOB list..............especially the LAST one!

Connie, Omigosh, you too? LOL! Yeah did that too this week, talk about feeling like having fun..........NOT! Everytime we take on something new, it's just expanding our capabilities, hang in there, I'm sure you'll do awesome!
              What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

Fran, YAY for you!!! Um wait, does that mean you're normal? Do we have to prove we are? Sandy, get the cheat sheet wouldya?

Comment

Quilting For Dummies Cheat Sheet - For Dummies

That's the best I can do on such a short notice.

IQ Test For Dummies - ProProfs Quiz

Comment

Squirrel! on the Google doodle today!

Comment

Originally posted by kimsophia View Post
                      ROFL! It's becoming a squirrel-alypse!

Comment

ATTENTION: NO MORE HATE MAIL NEEDED
                        SINCE THIS ORIGINAL MESSAGE WAS IGNORED AND THE NEXT POST ASKING THIS PERSON NOT TO POST ANYMORE HAS CAUSED ME GETTING MAD MESSAGES I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO LEAVE THE FORUM.
                        I HAVE TOO MUCH STRESS AND STUFF IN MY LIFE TO DEAL WITH CHILDISH BEHAVIOR BY PEOPLE COMING IN HERE AND GETTING NASTY WHEN THEY HAVE NO IDEA WE ARE JOKING AROUND AND AREN'T ADULT ENOUGH TO ASK NICELY. AGAIN I WILL PASTE WHAT I ORIGINALLY WROTE BEFORE ASKING NO MORE POSTS HERE.

HAVE A NICE LIFE AND BEE I REALLY HOPE YOU DON'T GO CHARGING INTO ANOTHER THREAD GETTING SUPER DEFENSIVE WITHOUT KNOWING ANY OTHER CONTEXT OF WHAT WE'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT FOR MONTHS. I'M SAD THAT BECAUSE OF YOU I DONT FEEL COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO STAY AND TALK WITH MY FRIENDS.

ALL OTHERS PLEASE KEEP IN CONTACT

ORIGINAL WARNING MESSAGE:

Just a friendly reminder this is a light hearted drama free thread. Anyone who takes anything to heart or defensive can go somewhere else.

That is all about that.

Today I got a lot done both sewing world and cooking. Yay!!

Connie, here is the blog with the blocks you were asking about

Quiltville's Quips & Snips!!: Smith Mountain Morning, Marshall Style!
                        sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by SewnByBee View Post
                          Have a grate trip EVERYONE..

I can't belive this stuff happens, but I SEE that it does and that there's NO ONE that seems to concerned.
                          We'll I'm done. Guess going on that retreat would have been a bad idea after all.
                          Originally posted by kimsophia View Post
                          Saw that and thought he looked VERY FAMILIAR!!!!

Comment

Amy hope your not leaving. Just came to get a few laughs and see this horrible stuff. It is all fun and games here and it makes me laugh. Even when I don't post much I come here to see what my friends are up to. Just hit the ignore button for this rude person and stay here with us all.
                            sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                            Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                            Sigmund Freud

Comment

download20.jpg

animal-best-friends--large-msg-136633437428.jpg
                              Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                                '

BYOB - bring your own box
                                bring your own booze
                                bring your own beer
                                bring your own bottle
                                bring your own bandaids
                                bring your own baseball bat (to keep others away from your spotted items)
                                I'm going to go help with the moving....actually I'm just going to drink my booze and watch the mayhem.
                                Shirley aka buckeyequilter
                                I work to support a sewing habit that I don't have time for, because I work!

Comment

Working...
                                X