Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Originally posted by Amy R View Post
    No they just mud wrestle
    So I was going to post a picture of a fat lady mud wrestling and did a search on Google. I am way too embarrassed to post anything. REDFACED.
    Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
    it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

LOL Sandy. Be careful what you google.
      sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

^^^^^^..laughin.gif

I cannot tell you how many times I've just been googling something totally innocent and had to slam the top down on the computer because kiddo's sitting next to me...
        Sonic is learning to sew and quilt. .....:icon_noob:

Comment

Ok, before I spewed coffee all over my laptop what I was going to post was that I just put in what is *hopefully the last batch of apple butter for this season. Of course in about two weeks I'll look at the trees and think..I need to pick again.
          Then it's "What do I do with all these apples??"
          Wash, rinse repeat.....

Because you know..... 10 some five gallon buckets thus far are not enough...*sigh*

Comment

Well, check it out! I'm away from the forum for a few hours and Claire becomes a celebrity! How cool is that!

Hi Splinter......welcome.

After reading the thread about quilting items we don't use..........I'm thinking our Nutty Acres busload that is heading to Sandy's to help her pack should rethink the plan. Instead of packing boxes to go to her new place......we would be helping her more if we each pack a box or two of quilting stuff to send to each of our houses! What do you'll think? I'm just trying to be helpful!
            "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
            Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Sandy, you ,and I, oh my, trouble finds you, you don't have to look for it. So funny. I can'T stop laughing. Fogging up my magnifying glass, crap.

....Bee
              The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
              ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Originally posted by pcbatiks View Post
                Well, check it out! I'm away from the forum for a few hours and Claire becomes a celebrity! How cool is that!

Hi Splinter......welcome.

After reading the thread about quilting items we don't use..........I'm thinking our Nutty Acres busload that is heading to Sandy's to help her pack should rethink the plan. Instead of packing boxes to go to her new place......we would be helping her more if we each pack a box or two of quilting stuff to send to each of our houses! What do you'll think? I'm just trying to be helpful!
                I wasn't going to be the one to say it, but I sure have been thinking it!!
                I'm a great "packer"...

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic View Post
                  I wasn't going to be the one to say it, but I sure have been thinking it!!
                  I'm a great "packer"...
                  '

BYOB - bring your own box
                  bring your own booze
                  bring your own beer
                  bring your own bottle
                  bring your own bandaids
                  bring your own baseball bat (to keep others away from your spotted items)

Comment

Just Duckie.jpgMom's Botts.jpgPillowcases 2.jpgPillowcases.jpgThree Pillowcases.jpgWild Things.jpg1 of 3 Jungle Animals.jpgBuses and Boats.jpgChooChoo.jpg

Yes, I know - lazy lady quilts, but they are done!!

Comment

Those are awsome. I don't know how many pillow case's i've made, hope I did enough to take to Hope place and Shelter too.

....Bee
                      The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                      ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

As per usual, the Nutty Acres gang is relentlessly funny AND upbeat! Splinter, Welcome to the Nut House! And for 7 projects,,,,,,,,,,,,,bwahahahaha I WISH! Good thing you didn't divulge the "reality" of it all.
                        Leah, I told you NOT to tell!!! Do NOT scare off new folks that have the intestinal fortitude to join in on this madcap thread!
                        Splinter, we are talented in presenting a "normal and sane" facade.....................NOT! We just ain't right, especially Leah!!!!
                        Sandy, LOL, yeah Google Images can be quite, "ahem" interesting, as in OHEMMMMGEEEE, need bleach for the eyes! And, I hope you have a rip roaring super time at the Retreat! Looking forward to pics of the PICU/NICU quilts.
                        Amy, hey, didn't you know the family that "Zombies" togther......stays together? LOL! You gotta do pics ya know!! And hey a little mud is good for the skin............and country mud is a lot cheaper than that Spa stuff they charge you out the wazoo for! Glad you're loving your serger, and outright laughed over Sophie's dismay in NOT picking her quilt!
                        ClaireO, ewwww, what a wonderful thing, blocks are awesome, you done good! And Congrats!
                        Lou, sorry to here you DS is so ill, and it's always so hard to watch them be such. Hope he is much better soon! Does sound like that day off will be much needed for sure. Hope you do get to spend some quality time sewing..............and we've never bitten you? Not once? OMIGOSH Ladies, we're falling down on the job here, Bwahahaha! Oh wait, forgot, the bite is to "infect" you.............I think you're sunk girl!
                        Fran, what's the saying, "better late than never"? Your painting was like my Fall cleaning, it finally got finished today, whew! But have managed to do a row a day on the Quatrefoil and switch hit between that and the last JRR. Much to my dismay though, the schedule presumes tomorrow............rashafrasha! So, until I get used to it, the sewing will slow a tad.
                        ClaireH, the setting sound beautiful and hope you have a great time at your retreat as well, pics pleasez/

The house (inside and outside is totally finished) ime for a quick shower, nap then some Shepherd's Pie for dinner. Hubs wanted something filling and he picked the dinner choice. Think he just really wanted the peach cobbler that usually is made with this meal...............there is a method to his madness. Sadly, using the last of the fresh peaches I had in the freezer, rats! But Blue Bell is back in Texas (WOOHOO) so we'll both enjoy that for dinner. Hopefully I'll be able to do another row for the Quatrefoil. Sunday is going to be a verrrrry special and planned day that I'll spring pics for (someone here is gonna be surprised) and that's all I'm gonna say. Hee Hee! Hugs to all!
                        What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]118358[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]118366[/ATTACH]

Yes, I know - lazy lady quilts, but they are done!!
                          Uh Sandy, that is sewwww NOT the point. It's from the heart and I think they're awesome! You go girl!
                          What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

FUNNY !!!!.......... I guess............Bee🐝

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
                            ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie J View Post
                              As per usual, the Nutty Acres gang is relentlessly funny AND upbeat! Splinter, Welcome to the Nut House! And for 7 projects,,,,,,,,,,,,,bwahahahaha I WISH! Good thing you didn't divulge the "reality" of it all.
                              Leah, I told you NOT to tell!!! Do NOT scare off new folks that have the intestinal fortitude to join in on this madcap thread!
                              Splinter, we are talented in presenting a "normal and sane" facade.....................NOT! We just ain't right, especially Leah!!!!
                              Sandy, LOL, yeah Google Images can be quite, "ahem" interesting, as in OHEMMMMGEEEE, need bleach for the eyes! And, I hope you have a rip roaring super time at the Retreat! Looking forward to pics of the PICU/NICU quilts.
                              Amy, hey, didn't you know the family that "Zombies" togther......stays together? LOL! You gotta do pics ya know!! And hey a little mud is good for the skin............and country mud is a lot cheaper than that Spa stuff they charge you out the wazoo for! Glad you're loving your serger, and outright laughed over Sophie's dismay in NOT picking her quilt!
                              ClaireO, ewwww, what a wonderful thing, blocks are awesome, you done good! And Congrats!
                              Lou, sorry to here you DS is so ill, and it's always so hard to watch them be such. Hope he is much better soon! Does sound like that day off will be much needed for sure. Hope you do get to spend some quality time sewing..............and we've never bitten you? Not once? OMIGOSH Ladies, we're falling down on the job here, Bwahahaha! Oh wait, forgot, the bite is to "infect" you.............I think you're sunk girl!
                              Fran, what's the saying, "better late than never"? Your painting was like my Fall cleaning, it finally got finished today, whew! But have managed to do a row a day on the Quatrefoil and switch hit between that and the last JRR. Much to my dismay though, the schedule presumes tomorrow............rashafrasha! So, until I get used to it, the sewing will slow a tad.
                              ClaireH, the setting sound beautiful and hope you have a great time at your retreat as well, pics pleasez/

The house (inside and outside is totally finished) ime for a quick shower, nap then some Shepherd's Pie for dinner. Hubs wanted something filling and he picked the dinner choice. Think he just really wanted the peach cobbler that usually is made with this meal...............there is a method to his madness. Sadly, using the last of the fresh peaches I had in the freezer, rats! But Blue Bell is back in Texas (WOOHOO) so we'll both enjoy that for dinner. Hopefully I'll be able to do another row for the Quatrefoil. Sunday is going to be a verrrrry special and planned day that I'll spring pics for (someone here is gonna be surprised) and that's all I'm gonna say. Hee Hee! Hugs to all!

WHAT THE CRAP ?

....Bee

~~♡sigpic
                              ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Originally posted by Carrie J View Post
                                Smiley_Sarcastic-Looney-1.gif

Sunday is going to be a verrrrry special and planned day that I'll spring pics for (someone here is gonna be surprised) and that's all I'm gonna say. Hee Hee! Hugs to all!
                                And Bee, What the crap is right!
                                Carrie.... what are you up to??????

**locks doors and sets booby traps in yard....**

Comment

Working...
                                X