Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 9/22/15 Work in Progress!! Free laughs and friendship!

Amy,
    Sounds like Halloween is going to be a blast at your house ! .....Make sure that you take some photos and post them here for all of us to see.
    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

Originally posted by RockinLou View Post
      Darn iPad... Sorry for the sideways photo :/
      That's ok, Lou, I just turn my laptop to view. lol

DD looks like she is in love with that dress. It kinda reminds me of a kimono style. It has been a long time since I seriously made garments and I applaud you on doing so much for your kids. I know I enjoyed it when mine were little.
      No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.
      Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by RockinLou View Post
        Phew... I was starting to worry that this line of banter might have gone slightly overboard, and that someone might actually show up!! 

In other news.. I finished the dress, it is a size 7/8 and seems to swallow her whole, but the size 5/6s that I made in the past 2 years are too small now. She loves it, and I skipped the embellishments, because the fabric is busy enough. I bought it from Connecting Threads last year on Black Friday, they sold 3 yard cuts at steep discounts, and their fabric sews into beautiful clothes for very reasonable prices!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118536[/ATTACH]

So adorable. She'll be grown into that by early next week!!
        Sometimes, when there's a raging fire,
        it's best not to try to put it out with gasoline.

"...pal carajo con la negatividad..."

Comment

Okay.......so Deputy Fife won't be a concern and I was able to get pictures of the hungry dogs!

Screen shot 2015-09-26 at 9.41.54 AM.jpg Screen shot 2015-09-26 at 9.41.43 AM.jpg Screen shot 2015-09-26 at 9.42.29 AM.jpg

I don't think we have anything to worry about! We need to hurry and get out of there before Sandy gets home!
          "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
          Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

I failed to tell you those puppies would lick you to pieces.

I am home. Unfortunately our DeeOGee crossed over on Thursday afternoon. Not a great time here in the house. He wasn't there to bark a welcome to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post

I am home. Unfortunately our DeeOGee crossed over on Thursday afternoon. Not a great time here in the house. He wasn't there to bark a welcome to me.
              sorry about DeeOGee. hard to come home to that. He is running free now chasing anything that moves. Glad you made it home before the bus showed up.
              Dolores :lol::icon_heh:

Comment

So very sorry about DeeOGee. I know you will miss him. Sending a big hug to you and hoping the fun memories with him will make you smile.
                "I'm putting together a list of 100 reasons why I am NOT relentless!" - Sue Heck, The Middle

Leonard: For God's sake, Sheldon, do I have to hold up a sarcasm sign every time I open my mouth?
                Sheldon (intrigued): You have a sarcasm sign?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy Navas View Post

I'm sorry to hear that, Sandy. It's a real grief.

Comment

Originally posted by Doloris View Post
                    sorry about DeeOGee. hard to come home to that. He is running free now chasing anything that moves. Glad you made it home before the bus showed up.
                    I have to tell you that one of the greatest (and oft-occurring) memories will be of him chasing SQUIRRELS. For some reason he was quite adapt at 'almost' catching them. However, there are hundreds of trees here and if the squirrel got to the tree and went up then DeeOGee didn't know to look up in the tree to see where it had gone. He'd walk around and around and around that tree with the squirrel sitting safely up on a limb chattering at him.

I hope today he catches one of those squirrels.

Comment

Awww, Sandy, so sorry about DeeOGee crossing over the Rainbow Bridge. It's so hard to lose them, even when you know it's time.

Comment

Sandy, so sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sandy, I'm so sorry for your loss. It's the hardest part of being a pet owner.
                          If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
                          http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Oooh, Sandy, I'm so sorry! [[[HUGS!!!!]]]

I have been a lazy lazy squirrel today. I had the day for myself and didn't sew a stitch, but I'm caught up with all the house chores that had been waiting all week. Even dozed a little with some stupid tv shows. And I'm having another day off tomorrow, yeeees!

Comment

Sandy...so sorry to hear the news about DeeOGee....time will heal. So sorry I didn't get to attend the M* party again. The first maybe the only one I get to cherish. I sure missed seeing familiar faces again....I hope you still had a good time. Quilty hugs, dear Sandy.
                              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this, Sandy.
                                Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X