Flash sewing 3/20-3/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flash sewing 3/20-3/22

Made all the blocks for my granddaughter's Easter quilt. Just realized I haven't washed the backing for my friend's sister quilt so headed down to do that. While I'm down there guess I will get dinner in the oven.

Ohh, the little girl outfits are so cute. I haven't sewn garments in years. Hmmmmm, now that I have someone to sew for again may have to think about making a few outfits.
    sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Wrapping it up for this weekend. I got the three smallest Celtic cross blades FMQ and the third largest blade marked. I know my sister is going to love this.
      gaelic blessing 003.JPGgaelic blessing 006.JPG
      Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

I almost reached this weekends goal. Wanted to finish the 2 quilts needing to be sent to the quilter. One is ready, but I decided yesterday to piece the back of the second quilt, so I was working on blocks and dimensions this afternoon. That one only has 4 seams left now, which I can easily do tomorrow evening.
        It's too dark for pictures now. The first quilt is really pretty. Blue and green batiks with a bit of gold accent. Makes me think of the sea.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the motivation this weekend. Lots of wonderful projects, you are all so talented. I shouldn't say this but, I'm free all day tomorrow so hope to get in another full day of sewing. Everyone have a great week!
          sigpicAnita G.

Comment

Working...
          X