PRAYER SHAWL TOTES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAYER SHAWL TOTES

As some of you have seen, I sent Bubby a prayer shawl to comfort her during her struggles through her illnesses. I have also sent one to ozziepuppy and ginnyknc to comfort as they battle breast cancer. I am in the process of making three more shawls (no designations on where they are going yet).

What I am putting forward to all of the talent in this forum is a mission of sorts. I would love to start giving the shawls that I make as well as the ones that my group makes in totes. We have had a few sent to us from our wonderful Klasien that my church group who helps me with making shawls for people just fell in love with.

If you would like to make a tote or two or however many so these wonderful shawls can be given in something beautiful I and my group of ladies would greatly appreciate it. They don't have to be anything fancy just a basic tote about 18 - 22 inches wide and about 22 inches deep with handles.

You can send them to me at:
    Rhonda Matzker
    RR 4 Box 4503
    Piedmont MO 63957
    "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Re: PRAYER SHAWL TOTES

Thank you. Is there a preference on strap length and colors?
    sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

No preference. Anything anyone wants to make is greatly appreciated.
      "Our Lord has written the promise of resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in springtime." Martin Luther (founder of the Lutheran Church)

Comment

Rhonda, what a wonderful idea. It will make it much easier for people to transport the shawl if they are going to chemo.

Comment

Working...
        X