Bloggers & Their Blogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bloggers & Their Blogs

OMG!!! How the bleep did I miss this thread?
    My blog is Sew Preeti Quilts
    I am passionate about quilting and blogging about quilting :-)
    Preeti
    http://sewpreetiquilts.blogspot.com/

Comment

Not a blogger, but I enjoyed all your beautiful work!

Comment

Hi Heather (that is my daughters name also!) I love the star quit on your blog front page... I love doing that kind of star and like the red "ring" around it. I might give that some thought for my next one! ANd that fan quilt you did.. I don't even like those two colors, but WOW... I love that quilt! I did subscribe to yours (quiltingnanny). Look forward to enjoying your work!

My blog is Fabric And Memories

if you'd care to check me out! Everything I do has a memory in it, about it or starts it....including the quilts I make. I just hope my kids keep the memories with them!
        Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Comment

I saw some questions about blogging on the new posts list, and dug up this old thread! :-) An oldie but goodie!
          I have had starting a blog on my "bucket list" for a while. While I was bored waiting at the airport a couple of weeks ago, I dove in. Right now I'm using a free theme through wordpress and have setup a complimentary youtube channel for instructional videos.

Come take a look!

Dueling Threads

I will be posting threads about sewing, quilting, embroidery and crochet. It should keep me busy!

My sister in law is working up some custom artwork (I am so excited!), so it will get an updated look soon.
          What do you think?
          Are there any tutorials that you would love to see? I'd love to get some practice teaching!

Comment

Hi heather, I am a blogger and I would like to share with all of you my quilts and tutorials that I have in my blog, but I don't know why I can put any html adress here.

Comment

I've got a blog, and try to post as often as I can. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what I'm doing that I completely forget to take photos or whatnot. Trying to get back on "schedule" with posting.

My blog address is listed below, but just in case it's Everything Is Coming Up Rosie
              ~ Rosie ~

Shop: It's Coming Up Rosie

~ The "Dream Team" ~
              "Penny" - Brother VQ2400" ~ "Leia" - Brother PR655 6-Needle Embroidery Machine
              "Rosie" - Viking Eden Rose 250C ~ "Pearl" - Viking Designer SE LE
              "Thor" - Juki TL-2010Q ~ ~ "Sally" - Singer ProFinish Serger ~

Comment

Hey there... I love browsing blogs just after dinner.. letting the meal "settle in". I am celebrating the 8th year of blogging over at wordpress. My link is at the bottom in my signature line. I do just about everything so it's my place to keep notes and how to's.

Granny's Gab
                Judy

Click HERE to find me and My imagination
                :icon_wave:

Comment

AMEN Nancy.... I got weak the last few days and have to pick up the pace...LOL
                  I'm guessing you know what I mean))))
                  "Each day well-lived and Happy;
                  that's all there is to Life!"

Comment

I'm on it. I thoroughly enjoy reading blogs of creative people.

Cheers,

Lyric
                    https://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

Now, I'm off to check out YOUR blog.

ETA: I'm following you via Bloglovin'. Perhaps you would consider doing the same for mine.

Originally posted by Peachy View Post
                    Hi Everyone!

Since many of us here on the forum are always sharing all of our projects, I figured many of us are also bloggers! I would love to read about your journeys and would love to share mine with you, so please come and check out my blog and leave a post in this thread if you are a blogger and a link to your blog!

My blog is Peachy Pages.
                    sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

I'm not one either, and I don't look at them due to an ugly virus I got from one that was linked in a post here. The guru was not a happy monkey!
                      pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

A virus linked here! Did you report it so the link was removed?

Comment

I wish I could follow lots of blogs. But I agree with others who say if we do that all the time we would not be quilting. That is one of the reasons I love this forum. Seeing and reading about all in one place. I have a couple blogs I do check on a regular basis, but even those are hard to keep up with.

I wish I could find time to do a blog. They are a great way to keep a quilters diary.
                          Karen
                          Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

Working...
                          X