Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloggers & Their Blogs

Hi Everyone!

Since many of us here on the forum are always sharing all of our projects, I figured many of us are also bloggers! I would love to read about your journeys and would love to share mine with you, so please come and check out my blog and leave a post in this thread if you are a blogger and a link to your blog!

My blog is Peachy Pages.
    Piecing on Bernina 820
    Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
    My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Re: Bloggers & Their Blogs

Really, no one else is a blogger???
    Piecing on Bernina 820
    Longarm quilting on APQS Millenium

Please visit me at
    My Blog "Peachy Pages".

sigpic

Comment

I'm not a blogger, so I have nothing to offer, but I visited your page and will be going back! I absolutely love the red, white and blue quilt in your banner photo.

Comment

I have no idea how to start a blog lol.
        sigpicQuilter since 2013.

Comment

Thanks, I'll check it out. I'm Over the Kitchen Counter: Angie's Place for Cooking and Crafts

Comment

Originally posted by Peachy View Post
            Hi Everyone!

Since many of us here on the forum are always sharing all of our projects, I figured many of us are also bloggers! I would love to read about your journeys and would love to share mine with you, so please come and check out my blog and leave a post in this thread if you are a blogger and a link to your blog!

My blog is Peachy Pages.
            Oh my gosh. I would love to read blogs but I already spend so much time on this forum, if I started following blogs too I would never get any quilting done. LOL!!!
            Grandma Nan

sigpic

Nancy

"Some of the best memories are created in flip flops"

Comment

I hope to start a blog after Christmas--Santa is planning to bring me a laptop. I'm still researching the best platform to use.
              Courtesy is not optional.

http://theeclecticabuela.blogspot.com

Comment

Heather, sorry not a blogger, but did visit your page, lovely pictures of your work! Between this forum and my music forums, I'd be spending my entire day on the computer......................., I even was chastened for not being on FB recently by family and friends, go figure!
                What do you mean I'm easily distracted..........HEY LOOK......FABRIC!!!!

Comment

Sorry Heather not a blogger either! The forum and all M* takes up my mornings when I get back from my walk! But maybe come winter I will do a bit more browsing!!! I'm gonna try your blog now while I have a minute! Best of luck!!
                  sigpicMy friends hear the song in my heart, and sing it to me when my memory fails. 

Eileen

Comment

Hi Heather. I just started blogging a few months ago. I'm just starting to get the hang of it. I will going to visit your blog. Love to read other blogs. Mine is at WordPress. The address is below.
                    Ginny B
                    Levittown, NY

Comment

Originally posted by Amy R View Post
                      I have no idea how to start a blog lol.
                      Just google it, you'll find a ton of information! That's what I did...

I'm blogging at cathyrush.blogspot.com, mostly about quilting and quilt tutorials for the quilts (and smaller stuff) I've been making. But who knows what I'll come up with in the future...

Now off I go to check out your blog!

Comment

I blog. It's mostly about adoption, but I put quilting and homesteading in there, too.

Adoption Homestead
                        "Only God is perfect, my quilts don't have to be!":icon_bigsmile:

Comment

Heather, I love the quilts on your blog. The dresden fan block is going to be awesome. Be sure to post it here, too, when you're finished.
                          Bec

Comment

I so enjoyed your blog its delightful cheersxx

Comment

My blog is: Whisper of Rose Quilts. Everyone is welcome.
                              sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Working...
                              X