X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JVO
    replied
    Re: Calling all Canadians

I have received Sunnyok's blocks today. Just two more sets of blocks and I can mail them out.

Leave a comment:

• Monique
    replied

Done and in the mail. Can't wait for the return package.

Leave a comment:

• suzieq57
    replied

Hey there quilter girl, I am from Niagara Falls too! You are lucky to be in this area because we have three great quilt shops and the one in Fonthill called the Quilting Bee was voted one of the top 10 quilt shops in North America! There is a quilt shop in Niagara Falls called the Patchwork Porch and another in St. Catharines called the Kindered Spirit. They offer lessons and of course lots of fabric!!! There is also two guilds here. In Niagara Falls it is called the Rainbow Country Quilter's Guild. They meet the last Thursday of every month except during the summer and December. There is also a guild called the Niagara Heritage Guild and they meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month starting in September. I really hope you do the swap and come out to any of the quilt shops. Try our shop hop that starts in Sept. You visit each store and get a little gift and free pattern and after getting all three stores to stamp your passport then you are entered into a draw for terrific prizes.

Leave a comment:

• suzieq57
    replied

Hey there, I would love to be a part of this swap but I can't seem to find the thread where the block information is. Can someone let me know what block and size you would like.
    thanks
    suzieq57

Leave a comment:

• JVO
    replied

I am done too! I am very pleased with the way the blocks turned out, can't wait to see them all together!! I will be watching my mail box for all the blocks. I sent everyone a message with my address.

Judy

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

I am done! Will mail out this week. How are the rest of you doing?

Leave a comment:

• grammakim04
    replied

Welcome aboard Ladies. Nice to know there are other Canadian Quilters on the Forum. There is alot of great information available here. I'm from central Alberta and love love quilting. So far, I've been involved with 3 block swaps on this forum and met amazing people.

Hope you have fun on here.

Kim (grammakim04)

Leave a comment:

• alberta quilter
    replied

So I just figured out where the group site is and was very disappointed to see I'm to late! oh well, have fun with it and maybe we can do another Canadian swap sometime.

Lisa

Leave a comment:

• alberta quilter
    replied

Hello, Lisa here in Fort Vermilion, Alberta. May I still join? And where is this group site? thanks

Leave a comment:

• alicaz
    replied

Maybe I'm blind or I forgot how to read properly, but where can I find the group site? Can you post a link?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

Alana and Alicaz if you havn't yet sign up on the group site! Alicaz...I was super new too when I did my first block exchange. I learned so much and no one minds if the blocks aren't perfect. It is the joy of the exchange and creating something from all over in this case Canada. So please join...the more the merrier!

Leave a comment:

• Alana
    replied

Hi, I'm in North Bay Ontario and like alicaz I am very new too....if you don't mind something a bit nonperfect, I will give it a go too...

Alana

Leave a comment:

• alicaz
    replied

hello ladies,
    I'm in Canada too (Niagara Falls, ON) - but I'm super new to quilting, so you wouldn't want to have my inferior blocks

Leave a comment:

• sally
    replied

There is a group page now where we can sign up to get some numbers of who wants to join in. GO CANADA !!!

Leave a comment:

• Sunnyok
    replied

Originally posted by sally View Post
    Oh and suzieq57 from Ontario
    Hi Sally,
    I was going to suggest she find you cause you would know most of us Canadians LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X