Calling all Canadians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all Canadians

I am done! Will mail out this week. How are the rest of you doing?
    sigpic
    Old quilters never die, they just go batty!

Your Canadian quilting sister, Shauna

Comment

I am done too! I am very pleased with the way the blocks turned out, can't wait to see them all together!! I will be watching my mail box for all the blocks. I sent everyone a message with my address.

Judy
      JVO

Comment

Hey there, I would love to be a part of this swap but I can't seem to find the thread where the block information is. Can someone let me know what block and size you would like.
        thanks
        suzieq57

Comment

Hey there quilter girl, I am from Niagara Falls too! You are lucky to be in this area because we have three great quilt shops and the one in Fonthill called the Quilting Bee was voted one of the top 10 quilt shops in North America! There is a quilt shop in Niagara Falls called the Patchwork Porch and another in St. Catharines called the Kindered Spirit. They offer lessons and of course lots of fabric!!! There is also two guilds here. In Niagara Falls it is called the Rainbow Country Quilter's Guild. They meet the last Thursday of every month except during the summer and December. There is also a guild called the Niagara Heritage Guild and they meet the 3rd Wednesday of every month starting in September. I really hope you do the swap and come out to any of the quilt shops. Try our shop hop that starts in Sept. You visit each store and get a little gift and free pattern and after getting all three stores to stamp your passport then you are entered into a draw for terrific prizes.

Comment

Done and in the mail. Can't wait for the return package.
            Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

I have received Sunnyok's blocks today. Just two more sets of blocks and I can mail them out.
              JVO

Comment

Working...
              X