Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you swap with me for an I Spy quilt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you swap with me for an I Spy quilt?

I am working on this I Spy quilt for my grand children...and I asked previously but need to ask again...
    Would anyone like to swap 4x4 inch charms/squares with specific item/image on it with me? I thought I had enough, but in working on it today, find I don't so I ask again for a swap. I have fat quarters, a reasonable fabric stash to pull from. If you would like to help me complete the quilt and swap your 4x4 charms/squares..for something that I have...please PM me and let's talk!

I have the info and photos on my blog if you'd like to take a look at the progress so far and get an idea of what in the world I am talking about!
    Fabric And Memories: I Spy Quilt Part 1 - and a Swap!

Thanks so much for your help and I surely appreciate it!
    Cheri

www.fabricandmemories.blogspot.com

Re: Can you swap with me for an I Spy quilt?

I would be happy to send you some 4" I Spy charms! I don't need anything in return. Please PM me with your name and address and I will get them out to you by the end of the week!!!

Not all wounds are so obvious. Walk gently in the lives of others - Unknown Author

No one has ever become poor by giving - Anne Frank

http://www.etsy.com/shop/thequiltedpig

Comment

I still have some "I Spy" layer cake pieces that I don't think I'll be using. Let me see what I have and I can send it to you. I will post a pic tomorrow of what I have and you can tell me if it's what you are looking for. I don't want anything in return either unless you can find this fabric at your Joann's....LOL
      image.jpg
      It's a grey fabric. I need about a yard but will take two or three if you can find it. I will send money to cover fabric and postage. I found it in the red tag area...I think, but two days later it was gone.
      Cil
      A quilt is a blanket of love
      http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
      http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Any interest in these? image.jpg
        Mary
        SW Missouri

Smile and the world smiles with you, frown and you frown alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeforyouinma11 View Post
          I still have some "I Spy" layer cake pieces that I don't think I'll be using. Let me see what I have and I can send it to you. I will post a pic tomorrow of what I have and you can tell me if it's what you are looking for. I don't want anything in return either unless you can find this fabric at your Joann's....LOL
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]73435[/ATTACH]
          It's a grey fabric. I need about a yard but will take two or three if you can find it. I will send money to cover fabric and postage. I found it in the red tag area...I think, but two days later it was gone.
          Thanks Madeforyouinma11...I will look on my visit Thursday. I don't know tho...this store seems to have such a turn over in fabrics rather quickly. Three times now I have had to go back for more fabric that I had run out of while doing a quilt and they didn't have it.
          I don't know if they don't buy enough or there is such demand for it here..could be the later as Joann's is the only store in this little town that sells fabric! But I'll look and let you know! Thanks so much!
          Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Mpyles View Post
            Any interest in these? [ATTACH=CONFIG]73439[/ATTACH]
            Hello Mpyles... That looks great! They'd make wonderful I Spy's! And I dont' have anything close to any of them! The one will be "reptiles" as the middle girl likes reptiles like her older brother! I will PM you my address.
            Cheri

Comment

If you will PM me your address, I will be glad to send you some I Spy charms. I have several pieces that are left over from I Spy swaps I did.

Comment

Send me your address and I'll send you some pieces. Most will be larger than 4". Don't want anything back, just glad to help.

Comment

I could send some too.I don't need any in return.I have a frog I know also have lots of fabric with things on them like sports balls and kids things but not able to single out 1 item.Would you be interested in that too?PM me your address if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherri6474 View Post
                    If you will PM me your address, I will be glad to send you some I Spy charms. I have several pieces that are left over from I Spy swaps I did.
                    Thanks Sherri - I will PM you!
                    Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by Pwdmom View Post
                      Send me your address and I'll send you some pieces. Most will be larger than 4". Don't want anything back, just glad to help.
                      Hello Pwdmom...thanks so much I really appreciate it! I will PM you!
                      Cheri

Comment

Originally posted by donella View Post
                        I could send some too.I don't need any in return.I have a frog I know also have lots of fabric with things on them like sports balls and kids things but not able to single out 1 item.Would you be interested in that too?PM me your address if interested.
                        Thanks donella.. I will PM you.
                        Cheri

Comment

These are the fabrics I have leftover from an "I Spy" layer cake. You can have all of them. Just send me your address and I will get them out to you.
                          image.jpg
                          Some of them are hard to see..I couldn't get them all in the pic, but just look up the layer cake and you can see what they are. Let me know if you want them.
                          Cil
                          A quilt is a blanket of love
                          http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                          http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Hi Cheri, I am so sorry I dropped the ball on getting my I-spy fabrics out to you. We had pm'd awhile back about this, but I was in the middle of moving out of state and was going to mail them to you as soon as we got settled. Well, we are moved and settled, so I will have them in the mail to you today or tomorrow!
                            Courage is being scared to death, and saddling up anyway. ~John Wayne

Quilting is my passion . . . chocolate is a close second!

Comment

Originally posted by Madeforyouinma11 View Post
                              These are the fabrics I have leftover from an "I Spy" layer cake. You can have all of them. Just send me your address and I will get them out to you.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]73580[/ATTACH]
                              Some of them are hard to see..I couldn't get them all in the pic, but just look up the layer cake and you can see what they are. Let me know if you want them.
                              oh my gosh Madeforyouinma11...those are PERFECT! My grand son is 12 and I know he won't be to much into this, but with images like these...I have a sneaky feeling he will want to play...just a little...and then I'll have his interest and he'll enjoy playing! Thank you so much! I will PM you my addy!
                              Cheri

Comment

Working...
                              X