Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Swap Goat Milk Soap/Lotion For Charm Packs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna Swap Goat Milk Soap/Lotion For Charm Packs?

I am in need of (okaaaay, I simply want) charm packs. Would you like to swap goat milk soap and lotion for charm packs with me?

If you don't know the bennies of GM in your soap and lotion here's some 411 with a link to the original . . .
    Goat milk is the only milk that contains capric capryllic triglyceride.

Goat milk contains over 50 nutrients, minerals, acids and enzymes that help nourish and revitalize dehydrated skin.

Modern science has discovered that goat milk soap has a pH level similar to healthy human skin and hair.

Skin will be less prone to liver spots, lines, and wrinkles with regular use.

Regular use can relieve symptoms of skin conditions such as eczema, acne and psoriasis.
    ~ Benefits Of Usine Goats Milk Soap | Goats Milk Soap Benefits

Either way, thanks for your consideration. You know, I believe "a closed mouth does not get fed" so figured I'd ask.

Lyric
    sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Re: Wanna Swap Goat Milk Soap/Lotion For Charm Packs?

How many charm packs are we talking about and did you make the soap yourself?
    Blessed are the children of the piecemakers for they shall inherit the quilts!

Comment

Yes, we call ourselves Hip Hillbilly Farm and I make handcrafted goat milk soaps and lotion. My soaps are $3.00 - $5.00 per bar depending upon ingredients and weight with most being $3.00. Oh,and I have some goat milk lotions for $5.00/bottle at this time.

Thanks for asking, Monique.
      sigpic

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

This thread is fine when talking about swapping. Now that prices are being mentioned any further discussion needs to be taken to Private Messages.

There is no selling allowed on this site.
        K is for Karen 😊​..................
        Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
        T - is it TRUE?
        H - is it HELPFUL?
        I - is it INSPIRING?
        N - is it NECESSARY?
        K - is it KIND?

Comment

I took that as a reference point to equate the cost of a particular charm pack. ie. 3 to 5 bars swapped for a charm pack valued at $15.

Interesting offer, but I'm off to collect some fresh-squeezed from the barn right now.
          Be who you are and say what you feel
          because those who mind don't matter,
          and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Thanks K. Mc. Simply wanna swap (mentioned that amount 'cause folk want to get value for their swap is all; make sense). Got it though, no selling going on here.
            sigpic

Comment

I understood why you posted what you charge for the soaps. I just wanted to throw it out there before someone came along and said "I'll just buy it." If that is taken to PMs then I don't have to shut down the entire thread for selling. (what I don't see, I don't know about)
              K is for Karen 😊​..................
              Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
              T - is it TRUE?
              H - is it HELPFUL?
              I - is it INSPIRING?
              N - is it NECESSARY?
              K - is it KIND?

Comment

Working...
              X