GOT it!!!
    (See I'm already missing S-t-e-p-s)
    On My Wayyyyyy

Leave a comment:

• Katherine Vickery Ringo
    replied
    Re: Pinwheel Block Swap

Originally posted by oldgurl4 View Post
    Ooohhh That sounds "CHALLENGING" I've never made a Pinwheellllll....

I'm In Like Flyyn!! Count Me in ....

What kind of ruler(s) would I need for the Pin Wheel Block?... I'm a ( COLLECTOR)
    Thanx ~Katie~
    Great! Can't wait till you sign up.

No special ruler needed. Just one that will cut the diagonal of the block is all you need.

We're using Jenny's method to sew and put them together seen in this video:
    http://youtu.be/ekYpJzHoW6E

Leave a comment:

• oldgurl4
    replied

Ooohhh That sounds "CHALLENGING" I've never made a Pinwheellllll....

I'm In Like Flyyn!! Count Me in ....

What kind of ruler(s) would I need for the Pin Wheel Block?... I'm a ( COLLECTOR)
    Thanx ~Katie~

Leave a comment:

replied

Awesome! Just make sure you join our group and then join the swap. Assignments will go out the day after signups close and I can't add anyone in afterwards.

Let me know if you have any other questions! I e-mail everyone instructions on how to log in and see who their assigned partners are, how to mark their packages as "sent" and how to add ratings for the packages they have received. I do this throughout the swap and afterwards for any stragglers.

Leave a comment:

• dl11man
    replied

I would like to find out more about these swap's. I have been participating in a fabric swap at a local quilt shop once a month and enjoy it. (Have participated in tatted bookmark exchanges also.) Thanks in advance. Robert.

Leave a comment:

• Suzokie
    replied

Katie.....I am rather new at quilting and have never been in a swap but think it sounds really fun. I might need a little xtr instruction on how this all works, but I would be happy if you would count me in. Thx in advance....susan

Leave a comment:

started a topic Pinwheel Block Swap

Pinwheel Block Swap

I've been hosting swaps for several months now for folks that listen to quilting podcasts. I have a new swap coming up using an MQSC pattern and thought you folks might want to participate!

We have a group that routinely hosts swaps that you will have to first join and then you can join any swap we have in the future (we have two upcoming, one is a block swap and the other is just swapping jelly roll strips).

I hope you can join us!

Upcoming Swaps:
    You must be a member of our Swap group on Swap-Bot. You can create an account and request to join or e-mail me and ask to be sent an invitation to join. Anyone can join our swap group!

Jelly Roll Strip Swap (Swapping a total of 20 2.5" Strips of fabric, Signup by May 31, 2011 and swap your strips by June 30, 2011).

Pinwheel Block Swap (Swapping a total of 16 pinwheel blocks using a technique making them from 5" charm squares. Signup by July 1, 2011 and swap your blocks by August 5, 2011.)
Working...
X