What happened to flash fridays?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to flash fridays?

It popped in my head and I thought the holidays are over and we can start that again
    🌺 Lorie

Re: What happened to flash fridays?

I haven't seen Debbie on here lately, she was the one that started them.
    Donna

Comment

That's why it popped in my head. I was cleaning my inbox out and ran across a message from her. I hope she is okay.
      🌺 Lorie

Comment

I sent Debbie a message last week and I haven't heard from her yet...I hope she's OK....
        Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I hope she is ok, she was having so much trouble with cervical disk pain, at one time she said it might require surgery. Quilting that beautiful quilt for the Iron Quilter contest was so hard for her, and her pain seemed to increase after that. I know she said she would be absent for a while, we miss her. Wish we knew what was going on with her.

Comment

The last post I remember from Debbie was her saying that by doctor's orders she had to stay off the computer and away from sewing for a week to see if her neck pain eased up. Maybe it helped and he banned her for longer, hopefully she didn't have to have spinal surgery.
            K is for Karen 😊​..................
            Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
            T - is it TRUE?
            H - is it HELPFUL?
            I - is it INSPIRING?
            N - is it NECESSARY?
            K - is it KIND?

Comment

I pm'd with her on the 9th and the computer makes her pain worse, but she is able to sew. She is working with her doc on options. She was hoping to be able to pop in and out. I sure miss her!
              Lisa

M*QC forum is full of the best people!

I'm not just buying fabric, I am supporting the economy...

A bad day in the sewing room is better than a good day at the office.

Comment

Originally posted by ilive2craft2 View Post
                I pm'd with her on the 9th and the computer makes her pain worse, but she is able to sew. She is working with her doc on options. She was hoping to be able to pop in and out. I sure miss her!
                Lisa, thanks for sharing this info. I wonder if she'll be able to do the Renn Faire circuit again this year.

Comment

I sent Debbie a personal message through the forum two weeks ago and haven't heard from her. I also sent her a text last week, and still no word. I'm a little worried about her.
                  Robin
                  My Pinterest Page of the Quilts I've Made: http://www.pinterest.com/rwmomto3/quilts-ive-made/

Comment

I think Christmas happened to flash Fridays first. I remember the last one being the last one before Christmas according to the posts. I don't know anything about Debbies back or pain. Pray all is well.

Comment

Well I hope she is doing okay and rests like she should.

Someone enlighten me.... what is Flash Fridays? I've seen the threads about flash sewing but I didn't quite understand it. Is this a time when all you do is sew? No tv, internet, showering?

Comment

Originally posted by snippet View Post
                        Well I hope she is doing okay and rests like she should.

Someone enlighten me.... what is Flash Fridays? I've seen the threads about flash sewing but I didn't quite understand it. Is this a time when all you do is sew? No tv, internet, showering?
                        Yea no showering. lol Debbie started it last year. She would post on a Friday, okay what are you going to get done? And you would work on it real hard until Sunday. So instead of a group like I want to make this this year or the other ufo group, it was more of a kick in your pants incentive. Then you would come post a picture or tell what you did get done. Like doing the dishes. lol

Maybe we should send some cards? I think I have her address. I didn't put a user name to go with it though, so I can't be sure.
                        🌺 Lorie

Comment

I would love to do FLASH sewing again. I know it was more for the holidays, but we could all use an occasional push to get other projects done throughout the year.
                          Cil
                          A quilt is a blanket of love
                          http://www.pinterest.com/cil3612/boards/
                          http://www.creativelyhomemade.etsy.com/

Comment

Working...
                          X