Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**SPECIAL FLASH SEWING** December 14 - 15

Hi all and Welcome to a very Special FLASH Sewing weekend

To all new friends, just add a post saying what you would like to get motivated to do anything sewing related (including just tidy fabric)... Then check back in for some Great Motivation!

Before bed Sunday post what you got done - it's that easy

Ready...............

Get Set...............

Let's Go Sew

**Special** For this weekend with your Post please pick a number between 1 and 100! I've a Fabulous COOL small project PDF for several folks that join in!!

Nope - you'll have to wait to see what it is ! Yep I'm such a tease!

This weekend I hope to finally sew the 2 pillowcases I cut out Dec 1st for Ruby's Cyber Elf's group - Anything on top of that will be a blessing

I'd love to make some fabric boxes and the non-sew Christmas Ordaments too but 1st will be trying to accomplish 2 pillowcases

Sew... Here we go! Good luck all - LQQK at all the projects we will get done "together" sew far apart

Thanks

:-Debbie
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Re: **SPECIAL FLASH SEWING** December 14 - 15

OK a little hint

TIGHTEN_THE_TENSION_small.jpg

I bought 10 of these patterns from a really nice woman named Chris Gilman. She was kind enough to "Trust" I would only give 10 out and I will keep to that. Some were given already but I've the "rights" to a few more yahooo! It's a cute and Fun project so Put a Number in your 1st post

Due to copyright I have to email the winners a PDF file.

OH and I got 1 of her funny "Cut the Cheese" pattern (google her name, she's got some really different quilts and projects)! All good prices too
    Last edited by HdWench; December 13, 2013, 11:34 PM.
    Debbie and the cats KayCee (16), Lucky Streak (11), and gods gift Sandia (8)

RIP Bonnie (18) December 2014 We had 10 loving years before you went to see your previous Meow-Mom - tell her I love you too!

Spread Sunshine with every thought, word and deed.

Comment

Does crocheting count? If so, I made a hat for my ds and now started a scarf tonight. My goal is to get the scarf finished this weekend.

My number is 23.
      sigpicMISA
      I am a material girl. Wanna see my fabric collection?

http://www.aprairiehomequilts.com/qu...ng-quotes.html

Comment

I vow to complete my daughters tshirt quilt that I started when she was about 17. She is now 25, ugh. I am in the quilting stage and its currently about half done. One thing, can i do it?

Love the pic. Number 47 for me!
        Karen
        Life is short - Live everyday to the fullest

Comment

IF, everything goes according to plan, I will be lining 8 stockings and calling them done! Then on to the baby quilt. Wish me luck and say a prayer.

Lucky #1
          Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Dr. Seuss

Comment

Flannel Pillow cases and Sleep Pants. Lots of them. I think they are multiplying while I sleep.

IF I get that done. I have a "Dancy Dress" to make for Christmas. You know, one of the fancy ones, made with slippery material and probably at least a zipper.
            Be who you are and say what you feel
            because those who mind don't matter,
            and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

http://www.toggpine.wordpress.com

Comment

Need to long arm a quilt and my norm never ending binding. I've got 10 quilts to machine bind. Luckily football game is away this week. Told my son he was in charge of getting dinner Saturday and my sister she has dinner on Sunday. I'll take 64. Thanks Debbie this sounds like fun.
              sigpicAnita G.

Comment

My number is 13 (Halona's new age on 12/22).
                Sewing not a lot, hand quilting the 5 kids Christmas quilts? A LOT! What a crunch this weekend to get these year long projects finished in time!
                Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

I plan to finish a quilt I started in july. It was to be a baby gift, but it has taken me so long to do. I had to get fabric from America to finish the back. Please can I have #55 .
                  sigpic Christine.

Comment

My plan is to get four dolls for my grand dd's at least 75% done. I need to embroider the faces and that is what will slow me down. Haven't done that in years!

🌺 Lorie

Comment

Debbie, you are such a sweetie! My number is 46.

I have to finish stitching the binding on a christmas table runner I started weeks ago. And I need to finish piecing the top for a quilt I started even longer ago. And then I found on the internet a beautiful diamond log cabin quilt. I am going to make a test block to see if I correctly figured the dimensions of the strips and the blocks out.
                      Anyway, I will be happy if I manage to get any sewing done. Haven´t had a lot of time to sew in the last couple of weeks.

Comment

I want to work on my labyrinth walk quilt and maybe a couple quilts for picu. I already have the escapee pattern so number here.
                        sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
                        Time spent with cats is never wasted.
                        Sigmund Freud

Comment

(((Debbie))), what fun you create!

I worked on some special request pillowcases for a group of 12 homeless children who are in a temporary housing situation in San Francisco. One of my Elves is sadly there with her husband, waiting for a place due in Jan/Feb. Need to make a 40x30 SSB for a two month old little girl today as a pillowcase won't work but I want to make sure she gets something as well. Have to get some more boy teen fabric, so hard to find. All this needs to go out on Monday!

53 will be my number.
                          sigpic Visit my fabric shopping cart YardageALaCarte.com - PM me for a 25% Off your Total Purchase Code, just mention "The Forum" in your message. Huggers, Ruby

Comment

I pick number 37. I will be making and attaching the binding to my quilt Patriotic Dreams, take and post a photo, and then working on the quilt sandwich on my next bargello quilt called Wind in the Willows.

This is so much more fun done with an on line group.
                            Stash Treasure Acquisitions Beyond Life Expectancy. My stash keeps me STABLE, oh yeah.... and dark chocolate.

Comment

My weekend projects are helping my nephew finish his present to his mother - a dresden pillow. And then I need to work on three Christmas gifts. I just got a box in the mail with more fabric, so to the sewing machine I shall go!
                              Amy

Jeremiah 29:11

http://pinterest.com/acct97531/quilts-to-make/

Daughter of Tobeysmama

Comment

Working...
                              X