X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post Your Sewing Room Pictures or Links to Your Albums Here

Originally posted by gshannon1008 View Post
    So fortunate to upgrade my sewing room. I converted the largest bedroom into my happy place. Loving the ablitly to contain everything in one space

Still have some organizing to do but loving the space.
    Happy stitching
    Shannon, what a lovely space for creating your beautiful quilts!! I'm envious!
    Brenda. :icon_wave:

Comment

Amazon has the cards

Comment

Nice. I love all the windows!

Comment

Nice room ! I really like the table your Olfa mat's one....in fact I like the hutch too....nice room !

I put my room in our finished basement, but have decided that I am going to move it back upstairs.....it's just to much going up and down the stairs.....
          Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
          http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

My sewing room, in the basement, hubby made the white cabinetsSewing tables with drawers.jpg

Comment

My sewing room.
              Attached Files
              Nancy

Comment

Love the thread rack and your cutting space. Lovely work space.

Comment

Nancy, I love the idea of the peg board next to your workspace . How great to have everything right there where you can see and find it. I spend so much time hunting down my tools and thread.
                  Teresa
                  Pelham, Alabama
                  War Eagle!!!

Comment

found one photo. a mess though, in 2017. it is a small bedroom.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you, I use to have my sewing room in a spare bedroom. There just wasn't enough room. I really need to spread out . I moved it to the basement and my husband built my sewing table. I really love it. I don't have to worry about my quilt falling off the end of table and my thread/supplies are very handy.
                      Nancy

Comment

Nancy, AWESOME!!! Your sewing room is wonderful! Love the table your husband built for you. My guy is in the process of building me a new one, too, and lots of new built in shelving. Aren't we lucky girls??!
                        A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I lost my basement option when i moved South again. sigh. Oh well, i make do. Right now i'm just trying to get back in there and sew!

Comment

Yes, we are very luck girls I could use more shelving, but there is never enough shelving. Enjoy your new sewing space!
                            Nancy

Comment

my closet with shelving and more shelving my son put against a wall for me. Believe me, i use them all.
                              Attached Files

Comment

nativetexan, LOVE your closet. Lucky you to have all those shelves.
                                A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

Working...
                                X