This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post Your Sewing Room Pictures or Links to Your Albums Here

I knew I would find the thread! And it's a sticky! Heh. Yay! I am finally getting organized!***starts singing***" I'm SEW EXCITED! And I just can't hide it! No, no, no, no! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! Oh yeah!"
    Attached Files

Comment

You All have such nice sewing rooms.....and some awesome ideas for those of us who are thinking of re-doing our own rooms.( I am in the midst of trying to decide to either move downstairs or stay in the room I have now. The room I have now was my son's bedroom. The room downstairs is really good size....but it gets cold down there and I am really still trying to decide which room to chose.
      Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
      http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

What lovely rooms and all so TIDY. What I get a handle on how to attach photos I'll show you mine!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMyMachines View Post
          I revamped my sewing area (and took over part of our basement) in 2015...

Here is a link to my happy place.
          http://duelingthreads.wordpress.com/not-a-cleanroom
          WOW!!! That's incredibly organized.
          A day patched with quilting Seldom unravels Sharon

Comment

I like small! In fact, today I I am moving my sewing things from a large(r) are to a smaller one... That means some things will be stored in another room, but I really wanted a cozy feel... I think I will like it... I'll post pics when it is done...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Originally posted by GrammaBabs View Post
              Hope this works... I've gone from a closet , to half the room, to ALL the room, here in my retirement home... at 66,,, i'm getting everything I ever wanted...it's not a huge space so I make the most of it...if God forbid i'm ever alone here... the whole place will be "about sewing and handwork"... as soon as you walk thru the door!!!!! http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/mem...t-storage.html
              I am alone here, and am in the process of taking over the two extra bedroims... One will be my sewing space.... I'll keep the things I use all the time in there. It will be my "cozy" place to retreat to...complete with a comfy chair for reading... The other, larger room, will be a guest room, where I will have my big cabinet I use for storing batting and other things I seldom use, plus tubs of fabrics, my ironing board, Etc.... ... I keep a TV tray ironing space by my sewing a table...

The larger room used to be my sewing room, but I had to move everything into my DR room for a few months... My don and his family lived here while their new house was being built... They are gone now, and I'm ready for a change.... We're moving things today.... I hope... I'll post pics when I get things organized...

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Just so happens I cleaned my craft room today.... I had been using my daughter's dresser to hold everything, but it turns out she needed it more. So, had to clean everything out and find something else to put it all in - my grandmother's dry sink was able to hold most of my stuff (it has been in every room in my house now). My husband just looked in when I was taking a few photos to upload, he wanted to know where all of my "junk" went - I informed him that I do not have junk.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Comment

I just love your sewing space! More privacy would be good sometimes (my family doesn't seem to need me until I'm sewing.....)

Comment

JCY's sewing room photos

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/mem...room-2015.html
                    K is for Karen 😊​ Albuquerque, NM..................
                    Cremation - My last hope for a smokin' hot body.

Before you speak,
                    T - is it TRUE?
                    H - is it HELPFUL?
                    I - is it INSPIRING?
                    N - is it NECESSARY?
                    K - is it KIND?

Comment

Originally posted by Eileen83flowers View Post
                      Oh my !! How I envy all of you with all the space you have to create in.
                      I have to make do with a dinning room table for cutting and putting my machine on to be able to sew !
                      When I need to add the backing, I'm on my knees on the floor but I need to move the table and chairs to create the space.
                      I'm not going to show any photo's I would be embarrassed !
                      Your quilting areas are a dream, no wonder there are so many lovely ones created.
                      I'm off to have a moan in my husbands ear ! LOL
                      I must remember to but a Lottery ticket today ........................................fingers crossed !
                      I smile to know: that you are quilter, that you have a home to keep you warm and a table on which to eat with chairs for family or friends, and good knees to be able to get up and down on the floor to enjoy your hobby, and a husband to share your life with.

My hubby and I bought 2 lottery tickets yesterday. I hope you and we win!
                      Blessings, DramaMama

"May your bobbin always be full!"

Massdrop Refer-A-Friend link: :icon_woohoo:
                      http://link.massdrop.com/54bd7c22291...of0ePjsfeAaf4b

Comment

Wow, it was fun to look at so many spaces! I am anxious to get organized here in Maine. Now I have some new ideas to try out!

Comment

Too beautiful for words! Enjoy!

Comment

So fortunate to upgrade my sewing room. I converted the largest bedroom into my happy place. Loving the ablitly to contain everything in one space;

sewing station sewing station.jpg
                            ironing station ironing station.jpg
                            cutting station cutting station.jpg
                            closet stash closet stash.jpg

Still have some organizing to do but loving the space.
                            Happy stitching
                            Attached Files

Comment

So much room, a place for everything and everything in its place. Have fun!

Comment

I'm getting a lot of "page not found" screens.

Sandy from Cincinnati

AKA Kermit

Comment

Working...
                                X