This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post Your Sewing Room Pictures or Links to Your Albums Here

This is my sewing room. My tables are lift adjustable table and that i love since i stand up sewing most of the time.

sewing room 1.jpg
    sy værelse.jpg

I do not have any wall space in my room so i made 2 BIG "books" in the hallway and are very happy with them. Can have 8 baby quilts or less if i want some of the book for small projects.

quilt book 1.jpgquilt book 2.jpgquilt book.jpg
    Difficult doesnt mean impossible / It simply means that you have to work hard

Comment

Wow, what eye candy. These are sew inspiring. Perhaps IF I paint mine I "may" have enough nerve to share a photo. It is simply an old park model trailer. What once was the bedroom (with popout) and the "living" area and popout house my sewing materials.

I'm going to go through the pics. Maybe there is some design idea I can incorporate to make my area use space better.
      sigpic

http://www.sewlyricallyvintage.wordpress.com

"Being a great quilter is 5% talent and 95% pushing yourself away from the internet!" ~ Angel Bear

Comment

Wow! You have an awesome space. It looks like a quilt store not a basement quilt room. You made it look great. Drool.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabriclovr View Post
          I am so sorry, your album has some of my pictures in it. It's like the two overlapped each other.

Comment

We just finished my room. I'll look up some pictures to post.

Katrina
            Katrina
            From NC, retired in FL
            “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

My room is a sewing/guest room. I use the bed as a catch all. I still have some decorating and I hope to make a wall hanging soon.

http://forum.missouriquiltco.com/mem...uest-room.html

Comment

Here are my pictures. Mine is in my 2nd bedroom which serves as an office and sewing room. I've noticed lots of people talking about comic book cards to store their fabric. Mine is all folded and I think wrapping it in bolts would be better. Where do you guys get the comic book cards?

11059614_730051959239_532412174569152890_n.jpg

11076237_730051939279_5697827754732177795_n.jpg
                "I must be royalty, I have quilts-in-waiting."

Comment

IMG_0546.jpgIMG_0543.JPGIMG_0545.jpgIMG_0544.JPGIMG_0547.jpgThis is my sewing roomIMG_0545.jpg

Comment

Nice room......I have the same color green carpet in my sewing room...which was my youngest son Jordan's room years ago ( he was a Michigan State Fan ) .....
                    Such a pretty cat !

I am thinking about moving my sewing / craft room to the basement where we have this 12 x 28 foot room.....the basement is completely finished....but DH has taken over most of it.
                    Jacqueline ( Sugar ) Dorer-Russell
                    http:\\www.sugarssmilinpapercrafts.BlogSpot.com

"I miss the me I was when you were here"

Comment

april 2015 055.jpgapril 2015 051.jpgapril 2015 052.jpgapril 2015 053.jpg
                      This is where I spend most of my time. I thought I was going to have tons of room until I added the frame.
                      The old singer is my mothers sewing machine from the 1950's and almost all my clothes were made on it while I was growing up. It still sews well and makes me think of her when I sew.
                      Teresa
                      Pelham, Alabama
                      War Eagle!!!

Comment

Bees sew N stuff
                        Attached Files

....Bee
                        The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                        ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

Bees sew N stuff

....Bee
                          The footprint's in the sand are not mine, but is that of the Lord's, who has been carrying me....

~~♡sigpic
                          ~~~~Sewn By Bee

Comment

This is my Happy Place;
                            20151120_055737.jpg 20151120_060516.jpg
                            Attached Files

Comment

Re: My office/craft room/sewing room/studio/whatchamacallit!

Guess I haven't visited this thread in awhile! I didn't know we had a sewing room sticky.

Here's my sewing room. It's actually looking a bit tidier now that I have yellow inserts in every spot. I didn't at first realize that having the inserts in (only) every other space would be sew untidy looking.

Sewing Room.jpg

When I took this photo, my sewing machine was on a desk behind me. Since I retired from church music, I grabbed a wall in the musical instrument room and set up my three sewing machines against that wall. Did I mention that I can watch TV from there? The other unintended consequence was marvelous. I own my own business, and my sewing room was also half office. I could never sew without feeling like I ought to be working. With the sewing machines two rooms away, I now feel like I'm getting AWAY from work while I'm sewing. It's done wonders for my productivity.
                              Toni (Southern California) ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

I revamped my sewing area (and took over part of our basement) in 2015...

Here is a link to my happy place.
                                http://duelingthreads.wordpress.com/not-a-cleanroom
                                LoveMyMachines
                                Last edited by LoveMyMachines; January 1, 2016, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X