Mask fabric give away!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mask fabric give away!

I like to do this at least once a year. Last year (I think) was a quilting book. The story of this fabric first. Yesterday afternoon I heard a baby bird chirping and for the life of me I couldn't find from where. Ahh, I left the deck screen open and it flew upstairs. Dang it. Upstairs was my old sewing room and I abandoned it because the stairs are just to steep and it's hot as heck up there.

I have found a dead bird up there before and wasn't going to let that happen again. It had wedged itself between a cabinet that was partially in front of a window. Poor thing didn't want to be saved. The window over looks a roof and another cardinal came to check out the noise. Yea, yea I'm trying here. WhewπŸ˜…

I looked around the room and my dd had it organized everything (I did not know that) and I opened up the cabinet and went Wow! I have all this fabric I TOTALLY forgot about. It was mostly apparel stuff left up there. Going up later to shop. lol

So this is two color ways of tie-dye batik. I don't believe I've ever washed it, and they thankfully don't have a musty smell. So this will be for 12 give-aways of 1/2 yd of your choice. For a fitted mask it comes out to at least 12 masks. When one color runs out the other one is just as cool, so get over it. J/K lol

Oh and shipping is free 😊

multi color.jpgpink and purple.jpg
    Pm me so It will be fair and in order. Say orange or purple and your full name and addy. πŸ™ƒ

🌺 Lorie

Those are very pretty fabrics. BTW, did the bird get rescued & taken outside?

Comment

• Hulamoon
      Hulamoon commented
      Editing a comment
      I took a broom and swept her closer to the window and she flew off. Stubborn little thing though.
Working...
X