WIP - April 24-30, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - April 24-30, 2020

image.jpgimage.jpg Wow, where has the month gone? While it feels like it's dragging some days, other days fly by. I lost my mojo part of the week, but it was full gear yesterday. I finally finished the first pair of glider seats. They are not perfect, but much better than what was there. I used sell-off of airline upholstery fabric. I also finished a few more masks, some microwave plate cozies (larger 12") and ironing board cover. I used the remaining fabric from previous cover, but had to cut off end from old one to finish it. I've also been cutting scraps into strips and squares. Trying to do this everytime I use a fabric.

Sew what are you working on or made progress on recently?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
    Attached Files

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Still working on the Cozy sewquester quilt. I jumped the gun and cut my last sashing and setting triangles but I am happy with my results so far. I think I prefer my way to hers, good thing since it is mostly done. I may even be able to cut the corner setting triangles from my scraps. I will see after a quick trip to the grocery store.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
      image.jpgimage.jpg Wow, where has the month gone? While it feels like it's dragging some days, other days fly by. I lost my mojo part of the week, but it was full gear yesterday. I finally finished the first pair of glider seats. They are not perfect, but much better than what was there. I used sell-off of airline upholstery fabric. I also finished a few more masks, some microwave plate cozies (larger 12") and ironing board cover. I used the remaining fabric from previous cover, but had to cut off end from old one to finish it. I've also been cutting scraps into strips and squares. Trying to do this everytime I use a fabric.

Sew what are you working on or made progress on recently?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
      You have been quite busy, everything looks great!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Fabulous makes Suzanne,🤩😍
        look forward to seeing your Cosy Sewquester Claire,
        here rotary cut triangles to make 28 block units. put the fabrics together ready to sew,
        still to cut some more units. Today has been warm and sunny😁

Comment

Here it is still in progress and the wedding ring that is in IMG_1256.JPG progress, too. IMG_1257.JPG
          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful quilts😁, wow love your double wedding ring, x applique, the cosy sewquester setting works for me too👍🤩😍

Comment

Love your quilts..we like the same color ways. Those are right up my alley.

Suzanne I have that beer panel. I'm making a quilt with it but have extra squares...are those coasters? they look great!

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                Editing a comment
                yes they are coasters. I sold all the ones I had at xmas craft show, and found more fabric when I was cleaning sewing room.

Hi there,
              I’m new to the forum. Missing my quilting club; we’ve been sheltering-in-place for the past 5 weeks. So glad I found you all. I’m nearly finished with my first shelter project that I planned out just before we were confined. Just finishing the binding now.

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                Editing a comment
                Welcome to the forum. I love your cat quilt and the quilting. It's gorgeous. Reminds me that I have some cat fabric.

welcome to the forum
              amazing quilting, purrfect cat quilt👍😍

Comment

Thanks!🥰 The morning after I finished the quilt, DH ran into my daughter’s bedroom wrapped in the quilt.😆 Had to negotiate with her for priority use of the quilt...she has dibs on the second week.

Comment

Working...
                X