WIP - April 3-9, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - April 3-9, 2020

I didnt sew today, but everyday I continue to make the QAYG hexagons. I probably should start thinking of sewing together. I have sandwiched another quilt, waiting for a burst of energy. I really enjoy handsewing hexies, as I can watch tv at same time.

I certainly have had plenty of time to sew, as I always do, but now have to add cleaning chores and cooking all meals to my list. Boy what I would give for a nice dtwo and lobster dinner at favorite restaurant.

Sew, what are you working on?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

I'm working on how do I get lobster??? I need a fix!
    When you have decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh. I have lobster broth in my freezer, hoping to make a bisque, but no lobster to be found.

Sadly our trip to the maritimes this year is now no longer a reality.

I am working on some masks. I don't really enjoy sewing them, but I have family and friends who need them so I am doing it. Also working on finishing the top for the Missouri Star Antique Lace pattern.

Comment

I started working on the Cozy Quilt sewquester design yesterday. I don't have enough of any one background so the block segments will have one neutral and the sashing within the block will be another, sashing between blocks may even be a third fabric. I hope they all play well together.😯😁 I haven't gotten far enough to take a picture yet.
      I am also doing a few masks as leaders/enders but have slowed down on those. After 200ish I am a bit burned out and out of T shirts for ties.😷

Comment

Working...
      X