WIP - April 3-9, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - April 3-9, 2020

I didnt sew today, but everyday I continue to make the QAYG hexagons. I probably should start thinking of sewing together. I have sandwiched another quilt, waiting for a burst of energy. I really enjoy handsewing hexies, as I can watch tv at same time.

I certainly have had plenty of time to sew, as I always do, but now have to add cleaning chores and cooking all meals to my list. Boy what I would give for a nice dtwo and lobster dinner at favorite restaurant.

Sew, what are you working on?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

I'm working on how do I get lobster??? I need a fix!
    Kathryn
    There are moments which mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same. And time is divided into two parts, Before this and After this

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
      SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh. I have lobster broth in my freezer, hoping to make a bisque, but no lobster to be found.

Sadly our trip to the maritimes this year is now no longer a reality.

I am working on some masks. I don't really enjoy sewing them, but I have family and friends who need them so I am doing it. Also working on finishing the top for the Missouri Star Antique Lace pattern.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I started working on the Cozy Quilt sewquester design yesterday. I don't have enough of any one background so the block segments will have one neutral and the sashing within the block will be another, sashing between blocks may even be a third fabric. I hope they all play well together.😯😁 I haven't gotten far enough to take a picture yet.
      I am also doing a few masks as leaders/enders but have slowed down on those. After 200ish I am a bit burned out and out of T shirts for ties.😷

Comment

Working...
      X