WIP - March 27-April 2, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - March 27-April 2, 2020

It's been a somewhat productive week. I finished quilting mom's quilt, using rulers and FMQ. It's not perfect but that's not the point. I want to make a label with a message of love during these times, then will drop off for staff to deliver. I also finished piecing a Victoria top, sandwiched it and it's ongoing quilting. DH has set up in family room and been cutting foam for new glider seats, and has set up his heavy duty singer to sew upholstery.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm grateful that I have enough projects to keep busy, and is tracked from all the media.

What are up to?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Very nice! I like the colors & fabrics. Great job on the FMQ.

Comment

Oh my, that's fantastic! Very nicely done indeed.

Comment

Beautiful quilt, I’m sure it will be very appreciated. I’m a remote employee who has worked from home for the past several years so I’m still working as normal. I’m trying to stay busy in the evenings and not spend too much time watching the news, it just increases my anxiety. I’ve been working on masks to fill the need in my community. Staying busy is the best thing for me.

Comment

The binding has been sewn on this VIctoria quilt, and I will drop off to another member to handsew it down. I used ruler to make the orange peel quilt design.

Colours are more pastel than shown.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Comment

I have been making masks but took a break today to work on my wedding ring quilt. It is about to kill me. I also have fmq on hold since I can't put a glove on my cut finger60746045258__802243A9-283C-4F08-A8FA-606A52096426.JPG60633150962__7F0E17EC-89A8-4D85-A20F-7EE21794BF45.JPG

Comment

I have been trying to average one block a day using up my blue scraps.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzanneOrleansOntario View Post
                It's been a somewhat productive week. I finished quilting mom's quilt, using rulers and FMQ. It's not perfect but that's not the point. I want to make a label with a message of love during these times, then will drop off for staff to deliver. I also finished piecing a Victoria top, sandwiched it and it's ongoing quilting. DH has set up in family room and been cutting foam for new glider seats, and has set up his heavy duty singer to sew upholstery.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'm grateful that I have enough projects to keep busy, and is tracked from all the media.

What are up to?
                Love it! What is the pattern?
                “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” ― John Muir
                “We can be many things in this life, choose to be kind!” ― author unknown

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                  SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The pattern is called Suzette by Clothworks. It's a free download.

Sorry I don't know how to add link, but should be available on their webpage.

I found the pattern for Suzette here: http://www.thequiltingland.com/2018/...tte-quilt.html

Comment

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
                  SuzanneOrleansOntario commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Pretty. I love those colours. I like the border.
              Working...
              X