WIP - Match 13-19, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - Match 13-19, 2020

This will be remembered as the week that the world has changed with the announcement that the Corona COVID-19 virus has been declared a pandemic by the WHO.

I have been been glued to TV watching many of the world leaders making speeches about measures in their countries, which changes daily. Travel is definitely contributing to the spread of disease worldwide. Many Canadians, my friends and relatives are winter snow birds in Florida and US states. They are now headed back home at the advise of govt and also many of the insurance companies providing health coverage have given them limited time to return as their coverage will be cancelled.

So while I contemplate finishing projects, my mojo is impacted. I have prepared another 30+ QAYG hexies to sew while I sit. I should have a good size quilt. So far I have 76 done. How many do you think I will need for a lap quilt?

This self-isolation is a good opportunity to tackle many projects, but oh so many to chose from. What have you been working on?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

I have been working on enlarging a quilt top from a recent retreat. We met some friends last night and swapped batiks so I could add to the variety.
    With our decision the stay home more I expect to finish fmq on a top [the small pic] and perhaps dig out the Edyta Sitar wedding ring quilt top that has me scared.😊 60582451896__DAA9EF92-3925-4D27-B9C0-9F1ECD15915C (1).JPG
    Attached Files

Comment

• MSN
      MSN commented
      Editing a comment
      I admire your courage in facing your fears, Claire!
Working...
X