WIP - February 29- March 5, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIP - February 29- March 5, 2020

My challenge this week will be to navigate my way around the forum. In the meantime, I've unpacked my bags, done laundry and have put retreat items in the sewing room. It was a good week, I made 2 quilt tops, items for craft show and for GKs.

This week, we have many appts so not sure much will get done. I hope to quilt a VQC top and maybe sandwich another quilt.

What's your sewing/quilting creative goal this week?

Enjoy life and do what makes you happy. Everything else will follow.

Every day I try to do one thing that challenges my comfort zone.

Quilt show submission number one (pieced top...quilting to come later,)....my take on the wall hanging in the movie Baby Boom.....
    Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

This is a poor showing for what I accomplished this week, but I did figure out how to post my picture!
      If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Well , I think I am going to use part of the week to learn how to move around the new Forum, but in some moments I am going to set up a block cover I made almost five years ago from a page called Bitty Blocks and although it started quite well I finally got bored and left them in a forgotten bag in the closet, so I have recovered them and I am making a quilt like row by row although I will have complete some new blocks to make a lap quilt. I hope I donĀ“t get tired this time and finish it

Comment

My version of Pinwheel Dance Pillow top....I won't be making a pillow, but a mini wall hanging......

85253405_10222690066508952_772022888306835456_o.jpg
          Attached Files
          Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

• Cathy F
            Cathy F commented
            Editing a comment
            Very nice! That tutorial is on my ever growing to do list.
        Working...
        X