Laurel Burch Horse Fabrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laurel Burch Horse Fabrics

I would like to get some Laurel Burch horse fabrics for a project. Of course, none is available in the shops but I thought I'd ask on the forum if anyone has in in their stash and would be willing to part with it, I would be very willing to pay for the fabric and also the shipping of course.

This is to be a quilt for the young lady who lives next door to us, and who is a real horse girl. She graduates from High school this coming spring and I want it for a quilt for her.

Thanks so much.

Re: Laurel Burch Horse Fabrics

I don't have any of that fabric, unfortunately, but I have searched for it a couple of months ago.
    I found some on ebay, but I just checked there and there isn't any.
    I did find it at a fabric shop online, of course I checked MSQC website 1st and there isn't any there.
    Here is a link, I hope it's o.k. to post this. I am NOT affiliated in any way with this shop.
    http://www.fabricshack.com/cgi-bin/Store/store.cgi
    They have several lines of Laurel Burch horse fabrics.
    Lola
    :icon_wave: http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w278/josews_photos/

Comment

Do you know which ones you are looking for in particular? My local quilt still has some of these and they do international orders. I think they still had the larger allover print and some of the border print, I can check for you.

They also ahve the smaller running forses. These are in the blue colours not the earthy tones.
      Last edited by Dragonfly; September 13, 2010, 07:45 PM.
      Lynn

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain" Anonymous.

Comment

Quiltshops.com may be a good resource for you.

Comment

Working...
        X