hmmm which block to make next.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm which block to make next.....

I have a jelly roll that has aqua, light blue, brown, white, and celery green material in it... most of them are prints... I can't decide if I should make a friendship braid quilt or the floral bouquet quilt from pam and nikki lintott's book, "jelly roll quilts"... here's a pic of the floral bouquet quilt... What do you think ?
    floral bouquet quilt.jpg

Re: hmmm which block to make next.....

I like both.
    Home, where each lives for the others and all live for God! ><(((((o>

Comment

I *just* finished cutting all the pieces for that Floral Bouquet quilt! I am using a Moda Urban Couture jelly roll - a bit darker shades than in the book , but I'm so excited to get started piecing!
      They both look wonderful, and either way, I can't wait to see what you decide to make! Please share!

Comment

I've never seen the floral bouquet quilt made up before so I vote for that with lots of pictures please
        Quilting through the dull times
        northstarquilting.blogspot.com

Comment

I lke both idease but I think I would love to see the floral boquet done in your jelly roll. Let us see it when your done!

Comment

I'm going to start cutting tomorrow ! My mom and neighbor said the same thing, so I'm gonna try it out ! Can't look bad..... I love the colors and I love the block ! I think I'm just hung up on the colors used in the book... I love the repro fabrics but sometime you just have to make do with what you have ! Thanks ladies... I will keep you updated !

Comment

Aw MAN! I have GOT to make me one of these! (flower block)
              *HUGS* and Alohas, Bridgette

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Unknown

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- "WOW--What a Ride!" - Unknown

Blog
              http://hapamomquilts.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X