honey bun patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honey bun patterns

I have a honey bun that I bought quite a while ago but I haven't found any honey bun patterns. Does anyone know of any good ones? My honey bun is a Moda Hello Betty. Thanks all!

Re: honey bun patterns

We have used a honey bun and made a fence rail baby quilt. It was adorable. You can pretty much use it for anything you'd use a jelly roll for. We do have another pattern coming out using a honey bun soon.

We also have a book in the shop (and online) that has a lot of fun patterns in it. Hope this helps. Good luck and have fun...just start sewing and go from there!

Comment

Here's a pattern that uses that exact Honey Bun. It's very beautiful and very easy. I'm planning on doing this one with a Spring Magic Honey Bun that I have.

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/05/...uilt.html#more

Comment

Love that triple irish flower quilt ! I would love to make that !

Comment

Love the Irish Chain! I think this would be great with Mary Engelbreit fabric!

Comment

I'm wondering how it would look of you sewed the strips together, either honey bun or jelly roll, and cut them into squares for a disappearing 9 patch ? maybe mix them in with a charm pack or cut your own squares using another fabric ? I have a jelly roll that has light blues, turquoise, celery green, brown and white ! I'm leaning toward a coins quilt but have been wondering how it would look for a disappearing 9 patch ! maybe I'll try it !

Comment

Here's an idea for a honey bun and a charm pack:
              Use a honey bun strip to sash around a charm square -- like a frame. Or, you could sash just two sides of the charm square. Either way, you end up with a bunch of scrappy looking squares made of honeybun/charm combination. Sew these all together in your choice of sizes, and voila! You have placemats, a tablerunner, a baby quilt, throw, or wall hanging!

Comment

Originally posted by Javant View Post
                Here's a pattern that uses that exact Honey Bun. It's very beautiful and very easy. I'm planning on doing this one with a Spring Magic Honey Bun that I have.

http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/05/...uilt.html#more
                OOOHHHH, a neat blog to follow, thank you!!

Comment

Working...
                X