X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrammaBabs
    replied
    Re: general longarm machine question

Hey Deegles... I LOVE checking out your blog! I am not savy with that much,,, but can see you and I are MANIC sewers and LOVE scrappy stuff... I have the habit FINALLY of FINISHING ALL the quilts i start... keeps me grounded and on pace seeing that this retired girl has only one focus.... Sew all day almost everyday... makes me happy!!! Isn't that what i worked so hard for the last 73years of my life! Hugs, GrammaBabs

Leave a comment:

• Deegles
    replied

Mine cannot, but I can run two threads at once through one needle!

Leave a comment:

• 201 Treadler
    replied

thanks for the link Sew much to learn,
    looking around that website found this info, it is copied and pasted from the link mentioned above thought better add before folks damage machines having a go.

The BERNINA Q Series Twin Needle Stitch Plate is available for working with universal 3 and 4mm twin needles. It simply clips into place and incorporates the cutouts for the BSR functionality sensors for beautiful double thread decorative stitching results.

The BERNINA Q Series are the only Longarm Machines on the market capable of working with twin needles.

Have learnt something today, have a great day
    T

Leave a comment:

• sewmuchtolearn
    replied

I found this information on We All Sew.
    https://weallsew.com/twin-needle-q-m...rnina-longarm/

Leave a comment:

• 201 Treadler
    started a topic general longarm machine question

general longarm machine question

while waking up this morning, was thinking about twin needles
    realise this is an odd thought in the morning, but do my best sewing in my sleep, everything lines up perfectly

the twin needles thought, got me thinking

do long arms have the ability to use twin needles like modern domestic machines do to quilt?.

its not something have come across before having no long arm experience thought would just ask.
    have a great day
    T
Working...
X