Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pattern?

I have a picture of this quilt and guess it is some sort of log cabin block but I can't find the EXACT same block - there are so many variations out there anyway. What I notice is that the blocks don't start in the usual way but start either side of the central block - if you see what I mean! Is it something like Courthouse Steps I wonder. It's a McCall pattern but haven't been able to find it there. Anybody any idea?

Re: Pattern?

Originally posted by sewUK View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]162340[/ATTACH]

I have a picture of this quilt and guess it is some sort of log cabin block but I can't find the EXACT same block - there are so many variations out there anyway. What I notice is that the blocks don't start in the usual way but start either side of the central block - if you see what I mean! Is it something like Courthouse Steps I wonder. It's a McCall pattern but haven't been able to find it there. Anybody any idea?
    Don't know what happened there but hope you can see the pic!!

Comment

Yes, it is a courthouse steps set on point. Very pretty!
      Donna

Comment

How about this tute

http://www.woodenspoonquilts.com/201...teps-love.html
        sigpic

Lorie

Comment

hmm, I can't see it. When I click on the "attachment" I get this message Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. I'm glad others can see it to give an answer

Comment

let's see if this works

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mccalls pattern.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	1617963
            sigpic

Lorie

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
              let's see if this works

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162347[/ATTACH]
              Thanks Lorie - I think I might have saved it with some strange extension which has prevented it from being seen by everyone. Computers! - a blessing and a curse all in one!!!

Comment

Working...
              X