Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pattern?

I have a picture of this quilt and guess it is some sort of log cabin block but I can't find the EXACT same block - there are so many variations out there anyway. What I notice is that the blocks don't start in the usual way but start either side of the central block - if you see what I mean! Is it something like Courthouse Steps I wonder. It's a McCall pattern but haven't been able to find it there. Anybody any idea?

Re: Pattern?

Originally posted by sewUK View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]162340[/ATTACH]

I have a picture of this quilt and guess it is some sort of log cabin block but I can't find the EXACT same block - there are so many variations out there anyway. What I notice is that the blocks don't start in the usual way but start either side of the central block - if you see what I mean! Is it something like Courthouse Steps I wonder. It's a McCall pattern but haven't been able to find it there. Anybody any idea?
    Don't know what happened there but hope you can see the pic!!

Comment

Yes, it is a courthouse steps set on point. Very pretty!
      Donna

Comment

How about this tute

http://www.woodenspoonquilts.com/201...teps-love.html
        "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

hmm, I can't see it. When I click on the "attachment" I get this message Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator. I'm glad others can see it to give an answer

Comment

let's see if this works

Mccalls pattern.jpg
            "People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used"― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
              let's see if this works

[ATTACH=CONFIG]162347[/ATTACH]
              Thanks Lorie - I think I might have saved it with some strange extension which has prevented it from being seen by everyone. Computers! - a blessing and a curse all in one!!!

Comment

Working...
              X