• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlohaSandy
    replied
    Re: Size Question

Originally posted by nativetexan View Post
    figure out on paper the 60x60 and see how many "blocks" you will have left and see if you can make a border with them or sprinkle them in the border. something will come to you.
    Thanks for this I’m gonna try this.

Leave a comment:

• Vonnie
    replied

Why not use it as backing fabric for a Christmas quilt?

Leave a comment:

• nativetexan
    replied

figure out on paper the 60x60 and see how many "blocks" you will have left and see if you can make a border with them or sprinkle them in the border. something will come to you.

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    replied

Originally posted by Hulamoon View Post
    That is a rather awkward shape. How about cutting it 72''x72'' and then think about your final size.

It's nice to see you back I just came a little while ago too.
    Glad you chimed in lol. That size sounds more durable was trying to figure out whether to cut or not. I’ve had the fabric so long I can’t remember where I got it lol.
    Last edited by AlohaSandy; November 21st, 2019, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hulamoon
    replied

That is a rather awkward shape. How about cutting it 72''x72'' and then think about your final size.

It's nice to see you back I just came a little while ago too.

Leave a comment:

• Granny Fran
    replied

Maybe make a quilt and matching pillow cases or shams with with the leftover piece cut from the width? You could add borders if you wanted a bed quilt. Hope this makes sense. That is really cute fabric.

Leave a comment:

• SuzanneOrleansOntario
    replied

Nice fabric. I guess the size you make depends on where you want to use it. It's large enough that you have options. Welcome back.

Leave a comment:

• JCY
    replied

Do you want one large quilt, or do you want to make 2 smaller quilts. It looks like great fabric for a whole cloth quilt--no piecing, except for maybe a border. Cute fabric.

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    replied

Originally posted by jjkaiser View Post
    I don't know but that fabric sure is cute! Nice to see you back again where have you been?
    I’ve been Working and unfortunately not a lot of time for quilting and also my orders kinda dropped to nothing lol not sure why. Missed this forum and trying to make sure I try to quilt a little each day I hope. Thanks I love the fabric also but the size is kinda weird wider than longer lol.

Leave a comment:

• jjkaiser
    replied

I don't know but that fabric sure is cute! Nice to see you back again where have you been?

Leave a comment:

• Claire Hallman
    replied

I would make it as large as possible.

Leave a comment:

• AlohaSandy
    started a topic Size Question

Size Question

Aloha everyone I have this darling Christmas fabric and my Question is shall I cut it to be a 60 x 60 or shall I leave it 72 width 82 length? Sorry can’t figure how to flip image lol

Oops. 88” W x 72” L
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AlohaSandy; November 19th, 2019, 02:42 PM.
Working...
X