Anyone ever try Borders made easy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever try Borders made easy?

This is the first time I have seen a product like this. https://www.missouriquiltco.com/shop...-diamond-cable. I am not sure I would be able to work this, because I miss my own markings, but I would like your thoughts. Thanks.

Re: Anyone ever try Borders made easy?

That looks pretty cool. I've never seen the product. Maybe Misty will use it on a Tuesday live.
    Katrina
    “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” Maya Angelou

Comment

Actually I called the company that makes this about 2 yrs ago to see if these could be used for hand quilting (not really recommended). They sent me a sample and I still have it. If you PM me your address I will send it to you, or if you want to call them their # is (208) 676-8689.

Comment

I've used them before. It was on one of my first quilts, using the walking foot. Tearing away the paper after the quilting was tedious, but at that stage of my quilting obsession, it was the right thing for me to use.

Comment

I did one with cable design. worked very well.

Comment

I use them sometimes, mainly walking foot friendly designs. I love them, fInd them a bit tedious to tear off, but no more time than it would have taken me to mark a design on the border.

Comment

With paper piecing you are suppose to use a very small stitch. Would you do that with the quilting design? I like a larger stitch when I fmq

Comment

Working...
              X