Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone make a table runner from the mini tumbler template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone make a table runner from the mini tumbler template?

Hi - has anyone made a table runner with the mini tumbler template? I have made one using the larger 5" template as on the tutorial but wondering if there's another idea for the mini tumbler. Thanks!

Re: Anyone make a table runner from the mini tumbler template?

I did and it's one of my faves...

Minirunner.jpg MiniTumbler2.jpg MiniTumbler3.jpg
    sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Bubby View Post
      I did and it's one of my faves...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]158673[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]158674[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]158675[/ATTACH]
      thank you - i was wanting ideas on what it looked like without the standard white row and colored row. This is fantastic!

Comment

I just bought the Sweat Pea and Lily layer cake and it would look wonderful like you have it here!

Comment

I'm using the mini tumbler to cut up all my scraps. I'm using them to make a totally scrappy quilt....four rows done so far. I'm alternating dark, light, dark, etc. across the strips. Yes, I know it will take a looooong time to finish, but I enjoy working on it when I want to sew but don't want to do anything that takes thinking! It will be a generous queen when finished.

Comment

I made the same one Bubby made A bit wider and longer without the side boarders. Was fun and easy. The pattern is in one of the Block Books.

Comment

Chelle's topper (642x800).jpg

Michelle table topper 2013 (449x800).jpg

This is a small table topper I made for a very good friend in north Kansas City area back in 2013.....hand quilted and so much fun to create! No pattern involved!
              Sherri

"Don't let someone else's ugly spoil your beautiful. " Thanks, Bubby!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you, that would be a really great look for placemats, too!

Comment

Working...
                X