Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Periwinkle on point tutorial

Hi -
    If I make the Periwinkle on point block with the large Wacky Web template - what size will the block be?
    What else have you made with this template, large & mini?

Re: Periwinkle on point tutorial

Hi, and welcome to the forum. I have both templates and papers, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Katrina

“Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Comment

I've been thinking about your question and in the middle of the night I thought, layer cake. If you use the mini 2&1/2" template to go with a charm pack, wouldn't a layer cake be the one to use with the charm pack template? Maybe simplistic, but if you have a 10" square to spare, give it a try and see. Let us know. I may try it after I get my current projects completed.
      Theda :icon_wave:

There is no Quilter's Anonymous because no one wants to quit.

"Smurf Machine" - 1981 Necchi, "Anna Sophia" - Brother SE400, "Ellie Bleu" - Juki 2010,
      "Carlie Rae" - Babylock Crescendo

Comment

A few years ago I made a Wacky Web quilt using the large template. I haven't used the mini one.....web2.jpg. That was the same time frame that I made my Happy Jack tote for storing the WW quilt.
        HappyJack3.jpg
        sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Originally posted by Pepperbasket View Post
          Hi -
          If I make the Periwinkle on point block with the large Wacky Web template - what size will the block be?
          What else have you made with this template, large & mini?
          The quickest way to find out is to make a block. I always make a sample lock before committing to a whole quilt.

Comment

Working...
          X