Marking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking

Hello to all you talented and creative people. I am in awe of the quilts I see on this site. I am new to this site and I can't tell you how inspired I am by the tutorials and this forum. I recently got downsized from my job and have time now to quilt, in between job seeking and worrying about my finance's. On a happier note, I sent away for the Downey Quilts for Kids since I have the time. Thanks to all of you, I put the top together and matched the seams using the glue, awesome!
    Now I need to quilt it,hich brings me to the question, I know, it's about time...
    How do you mark your quilt tops? I've tried pens and pencils, but haven't been able to find one that works! Help!!!

Re: Marking

I have a water soluble marker that I like. You can always try chalk....there are a million things out there....
    Michele

Comment

Re: Marking

I agree there are a ton of things out there to mark your quilt. However, the hard lesson I learned was to always test whatever you are using on a scrap piece of material. I used a blue pencil to mark something and could not get the mark out of the material. Live and Learn.....good luck and happy sewing.

Rae

Comment

Working...
      X