Missouri Star Quilt on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missouri Star Quilt on Facebook

Sometimes on my newsfeed on Facebook there are articles from Missouri Star. They are quilt patterns and such as that. Yesterday there was one that I really liked and I started to share it but I didn't. I wished I had at least saved the link. Does anyone know where these generated things might be? I looked at the Facebook page but didn't see it. I can't remember even what the pattern looked like except it was maybe a 9 or 10 ince block and it had small boxes of some sort in the corners with maybe half square triangles. I think the commentary was about it being easy and I think the colors were in like cinnamon and yellow and rust??? My terrible memory.
    If it maybe was a new pattern, maybe it might be somewhere in that category. Any ideas?

Re: Missouri Star Quilt on Facebook

I would go back and ask there. I looked and couldn't find what you mean.
    🌺 Lorie

Comment

Did you go to the Quilting Deals - Missouri Star Quilt Co facebook page? Yesterday the Pins and Paws was posted and on Monday Love Notes Star. That might be the one you're looking for.
      Rescued is my favorite breed.

Comment

Click this link to see the photo that MSQC posted on FB on Jan 10. http://quiltingdigest.com/this-class...-easy-to-make/
        *~* Myrna *~*
        *~* Quilters lead pieceful lives *~*

Comment

Wow, that's a super nice quilt. Love the stars.
          sigpicwww.whisperofrose.blogspot.com

Scottie Mom Barb

Comment

Yesterday at 2pm Quilting Deals - Missouri Star Quilt Co posted a picture of the Pins and Paws quilt that someone had made using those colors.

Watch the Pins and Paws quilt tutorial here: https://www.missouriquiltco.com/…/pi...ex.html…

Comment

Wow, MRoy, this would be a great pattern for some 10" squares I have that I love so much I don't want to cut them smaller. Got it saved to my "favorites."

Comment

Working...
              X