Labyrinth Walk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labyrinth Walk

Does anyone have advice on how to turn the labyrinth walk into a 3 wide and 4 long quilt instead of the square? I wasn't sure how it will line up. I want to make it a rectangle instead of a square for a queen size bed. Any advice appreciated.

Re: Labyrinth Walk

Repeat the second row after the third, Just a suggestion.

Comment

or, just make a bigger square. I used to make rectangle quilts but DH can't seem to understand that the sides are longer than the verticle so that we aren't tugging at each other for the covers. So, a square solves the problem, even though it has to be bigger all around.
      Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
      Terry

Comment

I would make another row of block B-A-B on the bottom then add borders , adjusting the length of the side borders. I enjoyed making the quilt and thought about doing this but the person I made it for did not buy enough fabric so it had to be square.
        Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

I Think another row as Asta has said would work. I am still in a quandry as to how to quit this one. Mine has been a UFO for several years now. Maybe someone has some ideas. Here is a pic of mine.
          003 (2).jpg
          sigpic:icon_hug: Iris Girl = April = fabric, Fabric FABRIC!!
          Time spent with cats is never wasted.
          Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Iris Girl View Post
            I Think another row as Asta has said would work. I am still in a quandry as to how to quit this one. Mine has been a UFO for several years now. Maybe someone has some ideas. Here is a pic of mine.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]138959[/ATTACH]
            Great job April! The one I made I wanted to do a cross hatch quilting, wanted to keep the linear feel of the quilt but the gal I made it for asked for an edge to edge meander so that is what I did, turned out nice since I used a variegated gray thread so it pretty much hid the quilting.
            Beth

Procrastinate. It frees up time to quilt!

Comment

Working...
            X