What do you think about this layout?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think about this layout?

This is 1 pack of turnovers (Kansas City Winter by Moda) and some white that I had laying around...

quilt 3-2-10.jpg

I'm not sure if I like it or not...sorry for the crappy photo...I took it with my phone...
    Michele

Re: What do you think about this layout?

That looks great! Now to put a border and/or binding on it and it's done! Like the colors you choose.

Hugs,
    quilting trish
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/quiltsbytrish
    http://quiltdreaming.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/TrishLapp

What if you woke up today and the only things you had were the things you thanked God for yesterday? :icon_hug:quilting trish

Comment

I agree, really like this layout! A dark border would really set it off. Can't wait to see your finished quilt!
      Patti
      "Like" me on Facebook @ Sweet Cherry Quilting to help spread the love of all things crafty and quilted!

Comment

I REALLY LIKE IT !!! I HAVEN'T USED TURNOVERS YET, BUT WOULD LOVE TO DO ONE LIKE YOURS. YOU DID A GREAT JOB

Comment

Don't ya just love turnover packs!! - makes it so easy!! I like the layout - agree DARK borders would be the way to go. thanks for sharing
          Two of my favorite things, to encourage and to be encouraged
          hugs, Suzi
          http://suzi.mypremierdesigns.com/
          it's what i do when i'm not here sewing with you

GOD Bless America

Comment

I like it... Wendi

Comment

I think it looks great! I love your piecing wall, so you can lay it out before you start putting it together! I sooooo need a bigger house so I can do something like that!!!

Comment

wow! Its really nice! Love how the white really makes everything pop!

Comment

thanks...my wall..it's really just a flannel lined table cloth hanging from the rails of our drop ceiling!! It sure comes in handy though...

and we went to the fabric warehouse the other day and I got some green and red to do borders and binding...so a few more rows pieced and this will no longer be a WIP...
                  Michele

Comment

It looks great!! I cant wait til I can quilt like that.

Comment

Originally posted by pmriley View Post
                      It looks great!! I cant wait til I can quilt like that.

oh sweetie don't wait!! It is SUPER SIMPLE to quilt like that..I certainly have my share of screw ups and I'm still learning how to machine quilt my own stuff rather than send it out...

don't shortchange yourself!! anyone can do what I'm doing if they can sew a seam. and besides you can frog it if you mess up and just start over!! quilting can be a very forgiving craft.....

so give it a try and we are here to help you out every step of the way!!!
                      Michele

Comment

I really like the layout. It's clean and straight forward. Can't wait to see the finished one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Nice layout. It will be interesting to see what it looks like when it is done. Please post more pictures!

Comment

Working...
                          X