X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you mark black fabric?

Originally posted by bubba View Post
    I'll be the designated enabler then!!
    You're in trouble, Caroline! Bring multiple credit cards! And hope Rob isn't anywhere to be found. In that case, you'll need running shoes!
    Cindy

Comment

I'm glad you got a solution from your LQS. I am a fan of the silver pencils as well as the Clover Chaco liners. The Chaco liners do tend to rub off in the handle so I only mark a small portion at a time.

Comment

I use a rolling chalk marker Simi!use to the one pictured in the previous post
        If you could choose to be anything choose kindness.

Visit my Flickr page, sewing and cakes!
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

www.pinterest.com/cathyfiebe/boards

Comment

Originally posted by Carol336 View Post
          I think I'm going to be there Thursday also....where/when are you all meeting up
          Carol, we're going to the Quilt/Craft/Sew event in Puyallup Washington being held November 17th thru the 19th. We haven't determined where/when to meet up yet.

Comment

How about 1030 just outside the doors on the northwest corner? There is an overhang so if it's raining we won't get wet. Hopefully getting there a bit after the doors open will make it easier to find each other.
            pat.

No rain....no rainbows!

sigpic

If you can't be nice.....BE QUIET!

Comment

I use the Sewline mechanical pencil. The white on black works really well & I use a fine line with little pressure.
              I've also used the black pencil on light fabric but don't like that because the lines did not wash out. There is a teeny weeny eraser at the top which only makes things worse.

Comment

I use Generals White charcoal pencils, you get them at an artist supply store around $1.50 each.

Comment

Working...
                X