Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Hints on Setting Up a Bailey's Home Quilter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Hints on Setting Up a Bailey's Home Quilter?

My Bailey's Home Quilter finally arrived, just a few days before I left on my big RV trip. I'm back home now and ready to set up the BHQ.

Does anyone have any tips to share as I begin this exciting new chapter in my sewing life?
    Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Re: Any Hints on Setting Up a Bailey's Home Quilter?

I think GrammaBabs (Barb) has a Baileys...maybe send her a PM
    Blankets wrap you in warmth, quilts wrap you in love

Marilyn......
    sigpic

Comment

No advice but wanted to say congratulations on your new longarm! I'm sure once it's put together you will love it!
      Vonnie

Comment

Thanks! I'm a little scared, but probably don't need to be. I'm one of those people who hesitates to try new things and then thinks, "Wow, that was easy." But I just finished the quilt top for our bed, so I'm motivated. It was a five-year old UFO!
        Toni ... If I keep sewing long enough, will they make their own dinner?

Comment

You'll have tons of fun Toni. There is a learning curve but that goes by very fast. If you have problems mention it here because a lot of the long arms have similar problems across the board so you still may get valuable advice that applies regardless of the make of the long arm. :-) Good luck!
          https://forum.missouriquiltco.com/co.../icon_wave.gif
          Women are Angels. When someone break's our wings we will continue to fly-usually on a broomstick.We're flexible like that.

Comment

Working...
          X