Anybody recognize this fabric line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody recognize this fabric line?

I think it might be Robert Kaufman's "Naptime" by Darlene Zimmerman, but I'm not sure. I keep seeing "Naptime 2" online, and that one is really close, but not quite the same. I was given fifty 6" squares by a quilty friend who didn't think she would ever use them - all different, but all from the same line. Some red, blue, yellow, orange, and green. I just need to see if I can find more, so I can make some baby quilts. Would love to make 2 out of these, but I don't have enough squares for two. Thanks for your advice!

DSCF2586.jpg

Re: Anybody recognize this fabric line?

The print on the right reminds me of the Toy Chest line of fabric. Do you know if they're all from the same line?

Comment

How about this: http://www.twiddletails.com/store/in...oducts_id=2568
      Vonnie

Comment

Why don't you pair them up with a nice solid and then you will have enough
        Walk in peace with the Lord by your side.
        Terry

Comment

You can make baby quilts with 50 6" squares.

Comment

If you add white yardage and make them all up into HST's you can get two baby quilts out of them. If you do the "Falling Triangle" you surely can.

Comment

It's called "Boys and Girls Alphabet" by Holly Holderman for Lakehouse Dry Goods! I bought some 6 years ago for my first grandchild!

Comment

Working...
              X